Any1 can help with a download 4 zv8 modem zip file?

Search This thread

engine95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2008
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4a
Hi!
I need to flash a modem after i flashed PRIMEGSM rom.

The modem is zv8

Found that:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934529593
But how can i be sure that this one is for the G3 LS990 and not for G3 LS995(4 example)?

Please - need ur help...if you are able to help me with it - I would appreciate that very much!

In most of my rom threads, you'll find a link to all the modems. It's the modem folder, and not just the specific modems. All of them are for the 990.

Reactions: shabydog

shabydog

Nov 26, 2012
TLV, IL
Tnx for your help.

Maybe u can help me to solve another thing?
I got a security error...so i made a factory reset (power+vol up -> Release for a 0.1 sec -> power+vol up again).
So now i'm on TWRP and need to flash some file(BootFix.zip) in order to resolve the security error.
How 2do this?

Thanks!

engine95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2008
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4a
I'm guessing you're stuck in TWRP? You should be able to plug your phone usb and put the file there.
I've never heard of this boot.fix.
But your kernel, or incorrect permissions can give you that error, among other things.

Reactions: shabydog

shabydog

Nov 26, 2012
TLV, IL
I actually made a restore and it brought me to TWRP.
I don't know that 2do ... just stay'd there till i would know what 2do.
The rom i was try'd to flash was PRIMEGSM (V4.5).
I forgot to add another file that fix that security error i told u about.

So, now i trying to find an answer 2know how 2push this file that fix that.
I installing the Android SDK manager ... but it running throug many updates from an entire hour!

Is there a way to push files into the device (G3 , 32GB) when twrp it luanching?

Tnx very much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!
    I need to flash a modem after i flashed PRIMEGSM rom.

The modem is zv8

Found that:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934529593
    But how can i be sure that this one is for the G3 LS990 and not for G3 LS995(4 example)?

Please - need ur help...if you are able to help me with it - I would appreciate that very much!

In most of my rom threads, you'll find a link to all the modems. It's the modem folder, and not just the specific modems. All of them are for the 990.
    I'm guessing you're stuck in TWRP? You should be able to plug your phone usb and put the file there.
    I've never heard of this boot.fix.
    But your kernel, or incorrect permissions can give you that error, among other things.