Anya Kernel Android 10 / 11

📅 Date: 2022/07/01
👨‍💻 Maintainer: GiovanYCringe

🔖 Changelog

• Processor frequency 2.02ghz
• GPU frequency 730MHz
• Improved multitasking

🔖 Notes

• Use this kernel at your own risk, I will not be responsible for any kind of problem with your phone
• Enter twrp go to install and click select image and select the kernel and install as boot, or if you prefer, install via fastboot using fastboot boot

Kernel Source https://github.com/GiovanYCringe/android_kernel_motorola_sdm632

Last edited:

muhahsan2004

Dec 6, 2015
Hyderabad
Hello! Can anyone tell me how to apply this kernal? I wana use this kenal eagrly. I installed it with TWRP (made backup of my current BOOT partician incase my phone not boot, and it happened so). Then I restored my boot from backup and my phone started normally.

muhahsan2004

Dec 6, 2015
Hyderabad
Install via fastboot using fastboot flash boot and one thing, if you are using the stock rom it will not work and not even on android 12 with retrofit
Thank you for your reply.

I just want to flash this Kernal in my current Rom without losing my data (Havoc OS v4.19), which in current situation seems not possible.

I tried the above mentioned method but the result was same, I rebooted again in RECOVERYMODE. which asks me to factory reset my phone, I've a running rom in my phone so I can't factory reset it. Then I restored my BOOT using TWRP backup I made for the emergency purpose.

Last edited: