• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Anybody have TWRP for Mi Mix4 with Android 12?

Search This thread

Blitzz.666

Jan 10, 2018
What do you mean TWRP is not avaialable for android 12 yet ?!?!
I have Android 12 on MIUI13(weekly xiaomi.eu), and I booted to twrp via fastboot.
Didn't flash the partition, but still...

Blitzz.666

Jan 10, 2018
How did you do that? The MIUI 13 zip have the files for fastboot, not recovery! Can you explain? :)
How did you do that? The MIUI 13 zip have the files for fastboot, not recovery! Can you explain? :)
I can't be more clear than that. I had MIUI 12.5 xiaomi.eu stable, with TWRP, downloaded MIUI 13 beta China(in zip file), flashed it on top of the current firmware. Then I had MIUI13 beta china with TWRP...but switched to stock recovery due to fastboot rom xiaomi.eu weekly and lack of zip roms.

Mrdream94

Mar 14, 2016
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4
I can't be more clear than that. I had MIUI 12.5 xiaomi.eu stable, with TWRP, downloaded MIUI 13 beta China(in zip file), flashed it on top of the current firmware. Then I had MIUI13 beta china with TWRP...but switched to stock recovery due to fastboot rom xiaomi.eu weekly and lack of zip roms.
Ah ok, I meant that the xiaomi EU 13 is only for fastboot, this was my doubt :)

Reactions: Blitzz.666

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.