Question Anyone anaged to get an audiomod to work on OnePlus Nord 2 5G?

Search This thread

NimeniAltu666

Oct 21, 2013
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Hello,
After not touching any root related stuff in the last 2 years, I decided to root my new oneplus nord 2. It is running android 11.
I have magisk manager and I wanted to install an audio mod on it. First I tried Viper4Android, which didn't work in any way I tried, and cannot change SELinux to permissive sadly. V4A keeps prompting me to install the drivers even tho they are visible in Magisk.
After that I went to JamesDSP and tried installing that too. Tried both flashing it with Magisk, as well as installing the apk. In both cases as soon as I open the JamesDSP app, it opens up for half a second than closes again.
I've noriced the audio mod apps are kind of finicky. Was hoping some of you guys might be able to suggest some things I can try that I am unaware of. Or maybe an audio mod alternative that I haven't heard about?

Reactions: DeMiane

pankspoo

Account currently disabled
Jun 27, 2013
in front of ENCHILADA
Hello,
After not touching any root related stuff in the last 2 years, I decided to root my new oneplus nord 2. It is running android 11.
I have magisk manager and I wanted to install an audio mod on it. First I tried Viper4Android, which didn't work in any way I tried, and cannot change SELinux to permissive sadly. V4A keeps prompting me to install the drivers even tho they are visible in Magisk.
After that I went to JamesDSP and tried installing that too. Tried both flashing it with Magisk, as well as installing the apk. In both cases as soon as I open the JamesDSP app, it opens up for half a second than closes again.
I've noriced the audio mod apps are kind of finicky. Was hoping some of you guys might be able to suggest some things I can try that I am unaware of. Or maybe an audio mod alternative that I haven't heard about?
Ok I will taste some audio mods and let you know which is working for nord2

NimeniAltu666

Oct 21, 2013
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
You're the real MVP. There's a chance I did something wrong or some detail I've missed along the way as quite some things have changed since I was into rooting and all these stuff.

DeMiane

Dec 14, 2019
Similar problem.. and the problem is ONLY switch seLinux - permessive/ ... How to be, I don't know

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,
    You're the real MVP. There's a chance I did something wrong or some detail I've missed along the way as quite some things have changed since I was into rooting and all these stuff.
    Sorry for I was using GSI today I will revert to OOS and then flash flash the audio mm OD and report back here