Question Anyone came from OP 8 Pro?

Search This thread

OPOmaniac

Aug 24, 2014
OnePlus 8 Pro
I would like to know if it's anyone here who came from 8 Pro. Is it even worth it ? What is your experience ? These devices are so similar to each other that I'm trying to find differences. I would buy 9 Pro for the camera but reviews are pretty mixed. What do you think?

chetly968

Jul 15, 2014
Paradise Valley
I would like to know if it's anyone here who came from 8 Pro. Is it even worth it ? What is your experience ? These devices are so similar to each other that I'm trying to find differences. I would buy 9 Pro for the camera but reviews are pretty mixed. What do you think?
I came from a oneplus 8 pro and outside of loving the matte finish on the 8, there's not much difference at all. I do love the faster wireless charging. That alone makes it worth it, lol.

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
If money is not a problem, yes. You buy it for youre plesure.
It is not a BiG difference between them. And maybe 10 pro will have Haselblad lens (price could be scary).
Me, i want to buy 9 pro, then sell 8 pro. Just for fun. i'm hunting for a good deal. Just like i did from 7 pro to 8 pro.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If money is not a problem, yes. You buy it for youre plesure.
    It is not a BiG difference between them. And maybe 10 pro will have Haselblad lens (price could be scary).
    Me, i want to buy 9 pro, then sell 8 pro. Just for fun. i'm hunting for a good deal. Just like i did from 7 pro to 8 pro.
    I did and not a whole lot of difference in feel. I like the 9 Pro's latest cameras, processor / GPU, 5G, Warp Speed....