• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Anyone else's flip 3 delayed?

Search This thread

jc83

Apr 27, 2009
I ordered a gray and pink 256mb flip 3s on 8/13. A few weeks ago got an email stating a 30 day delay which I read was more that the phones haven't shipped yet and its been 30 days.

My estimated delivery has always been 9/21. Well I just got a new email stating phones are delayed with no new shipping date available. My 9/21 date is now gone from my app and only shows order date of 8/13.

Anyone else get delayed? I kind of wish I got the black and just skinned it to change up colors.

A 30 day delay could mean the beginning of October (~ 10/8). Typically, they mean business days.

The release was 8/27, so the actual order date only matters for your place in line when they become available. The estimate also relies on every shipment being as large or larger than predicted.

Realistically, I ordered a (whatever) white Note 20 Ultra that looked really nice the whole four times I saw it without a case. One of those times was when taking it to be repaired because the adhesive under the glass magically began to peel and the other was when I sent it in for a trade-in. I got black this time.

nirurin

Nov 25, 2012
Bristol
I ordered mine on the 16/9, and it arrived on 17/9... I didn't even know stock shortages were a thing for this phone.

Of course they added the 'free watch' offer on the 17th, so I'm now having to go through the process of returning this day-old phone and ordering a new on just so I can get the offer, and there's probably going to be a shortage now..

tornado89

Mar 8, 2010
I'm in Egypt. I ordered my phone from Samsung on 15/08 and was supposed to be delivered by the 7th of September. My phone was delayed for a week, then, Samsung decided to ship the phone without the gift leather case and without the 1-year accidental screen damage replacement card.

They sent an email stating that the gifts will be delayed for two weeks, however I received my phone yesterday.

Mar 8, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
I ordered mine on the 16/9, and it arrived on 17/9... I didn't even know stock shortages were a thing for this phone.

Of course they added the 'free watch' offer on the 17th, so I'm now having to go through the process of returning this day-old phone and ordering a new on just so I can get the offer, and there's probably going to be a shortage now..
What carrier was offering the free watch?

jc83

Apr 27, 2009
Update this morning. Order when from customizing to created and cancel button gone. Now 10 minutes later order is now "in process". Might be getting soon?! 🤞

jc83

Apr 27, 2009
Well...2day via fedex is a bust. "Potentially delayed" and stuck at the local fedex about an hour away...was suppose to arrive yesterday, no new delivery date posted. Samsung did offer an additional 5% off order once it delivers so that is good.

I've had 10 delays from this same fedex in the past, one being a month long fiasco. So I am not expecting my flip 3's anytime soon.

Worst case scenario I will just pick up the black flips at best buy or tmobile next week and call it a day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And its shipped! Just got notification earlier this evening. Will be here in 2 days. Very excited.