Question Anyone facing battery charging and drain issues?

Search This thread

thedhruv

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I got a Nothing Phone (1) around 20 days back. Ever since the Phone has received only one system update that too was just a couple of days ago. I thought the battery drainage was something that happened from the beginning. A couple of days back, the phone wasn't charging. I was using a third-party adapter, One Plus Warp Charger for One Plus 7T my previous phone. Anyone facing battery issues with third-party charging. I am getting myself the Nothing Adapter for sure. I just hop I am not too late. I love the experience but battery life and charging issues are something I don't want to deal with again!!

Nephilim1985

Dec 29, 2011
Muar
I'm have been using third party 35w charger since I got my Nothing. Working perfectly fine, charging fast, battery working fine as usual. Nothing Adapter kinda pricy to me so....

Last edited:
Reactions: thedhruv

thedhruv

Dec 2, 2022
I'm have been using third party 35w charger since I got my Nothing. Working perfectly fine, charging fast, battery working fine as usual. Nothing Adapter kinda pricy to me so....
i am using one plus 7T 30W charger. i doesn't do rapid charging. That might the reason why..also the adapter is expensive..true

dexlemaffo

Sep 3, 2014
Rabat
Hi, I got a Nothing Phone (1) around 20 days back. Ever since the Phone has received only one system update that too was just a couple of days ago. I thought the battery drainage was something that happened from the beginning. A couple of days back, the phone wasn't charging. I was using a third-party adapter, One Plus Warp Charger for One Plus 7T my previous phone. Anyone facing battery issues with third-party charging. I am getting myself the Nothing Adapter for sure. I just hop I am not too late. I love the experience but battery life and charging issues are something I don't want to deal with again!!

Better invest in a proper charging adapter because the one you're using rn have different technical specs comparing to the Nothing phone adapter

Reactions: thedhruv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Better invest in a proper charging adapter because the one you're using rn have different technical specs comparing to the Nothing phone adapter