Anyone got a good volume control app for the KF?

Search This thread

I Hate Import Cars

Nov 18, 2011
Mesa
So I just rooted my Kindle Fire and installed CM10 and I LOVE it! But the only thing I need is a volume control of some sort. Anyone got something like that sorted out? I did search but couldn't find anything specific. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

johno86

Jun 1, 2010
Tutszania

Hearnbiz

Jun 1, 2012
Palm Coast
I have been using volume in notification for quite a while now until I just found this thread and discovered rubberbigpepper... Think I might be using this for now on... Very nice!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

sKoWN_kAT

Jun 20, 2012
I've been using "Notification Toggle". Works great. Tons of options. Using it on my S3 as well for brightness adjustment and EZ flashlight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Reactions: Guitarman

SierraStroker

Dec 17, 2012
To the OP, I take it you're doing this for a tablet in the car? You doing an indash mount? What kind of car? I've got a kindle fire running cm10 in my powerstroke diesel right now. Not perm mounted, probably going to build a docking station setup in the drivers sun visor though.

thewood80

Jan 11, 2011
If you have twa_ piv cm10, you can get the volume slider on the notification screen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

+1, I used "Volume in Notification" before switching to this rom. I like the slider much better.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

colt223

Sep 18, 2012
One more here for 'volume in notification'
A kindle running CM really needs this IMO. For my kids it is a real lifesaver combined with tabletUI

Grey199318

Feb 2, 2013
I haven't tried this app on a Kindle Fire (I wish I had a Kindle Fire), but I think SVC+ will work with it. I use it on my Galaxy and I love it. It only takes seconds to change volume using this app. I've used other sound control apps and this one is by far the easiest to use.

Raymond199483

Dec 29, 2012
You guys should be careful with any sound app the speakers on the 1st gen fire I heard they are really weak and they can blow out very easy just a heads up

sent from my unrooted kindle fire hd

carlybelle

Feb 13, 2013
Los Angeles
Leave it alone, please.

To the OP, I take it you're doing this for a tablet in the car? You doing an indash mount? What kind of car? I've got a kindle fire running cm10 in my powerstroke diesel right now. Not perm mounted, probably going to build a docking station setup in the drivers sun visor though.

I would advice not to play with the volume because my speakers on my kindle fire 1st generation blew while trying out different volume apps. Playing around the volume is something you don't wanna mess around with.

Reactions: jma9454

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You Have to use status bar volume plus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app
    I've been using "Notification Toggle". Works great. Tons of options. Using it on my S3 as well for brightness adjustment and EZ flashlight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
    Leave it alone, please.

I would advice not to play with the volume because my speakers on my kindle fire 1st generation blew while trying out different volume apps. Playing around the volume is something you don't wanna mess around with.