Question Anyone got it rooted /Magisk?

Search This thread

Nkrow

• Oct 22, 2017
    Spain
    It is a known issue with latest 22.1 magisk.You have to use the canary build of magisk which includes the SafetyNet fixed.
    It will fix the hosts problem of Adaway too?

Edit: Ok as I can see, you must enable "Systemless Hosts" in Magisk options. After doing that Adaway works flawlessly!

If I have to use canary build only to fix the SafetyNet test, it doesn't worth the time, everything else works perfect.

Nkrow

• Oct 22, 2017
    Spain
    Or you can use this SafetyNet Fix module. On my F3 is working flawlessly.
    It appears to be working for me, but when I check it on magisk I got an API error.

That module doesn't work for me, it can be the error that I mentioned.

Screenshot_2021-04-29-21-45-08-427_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-29-21-45-14-256_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpgScreenshot_2021-04-29-21-45-29-991_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg

Last edited:

fastleo63

Nov 26, 2009
    Ferrara
    OnePlus One
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    It appears to be working for me, but when I check it on magisk I got an API error.

I have the same Magisk API error, but SafetyNet check is passed with no problems.
    IMG_20210429_221151.jpg
    By the way, your module version is outdated.
    The latest is 1.1.1:
    IMG_20210429_221113.jpg

you can grab it directly from GitHub.

reas0n

Dec 23, 2010
    Poznan
    I've got not local poco office jn my country (Poland) . When asked reseller they said - every software modification results in warranty loss. I don't trust their judgment entirely. Anybody know who I may ask about that?
    Eventually we all know we relock bootloade, but if they want to they can see if that was the case.

I'm really struggling about unlock + root. I'm not sure if phone has a any defect.
    I'll do it for sure in time (I really need V4A). I would have more morales if it was not loosing warranty
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/gib5tg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Through googling, there are a few tutorial in going through how to get this rooted. But does anyone has any success?

Do I have to apply to unlock the OEM unlocker first through online before getting started?

Do I have to apply to unlock the OEM unlocker first through online before getting started?
      Yes, your F3 bootloader has to be unlocked. Keep in mind that doing so will NOT void device warranty, but phone contents will be erased. So take a backup of personal or important files before proceeding.

I have the same Magisk API error, but SafetyNet check is passed with no problems.
      IMG_20210429_221151.jpg
      By the way, your module version is outdated.
      The latest is 1.1.1:
      IMG_20210429_221113.jpg

you can grab it directly from GitHub.
      which command did you use to flash the patched boot image?
      fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img ????
      I renamed the Magisk patched .img to "boot.img" and did "fastboot flash boot_a boot.img " and "fastboot flash boot_b boot.img" (Both)
      Today I managed to set up Magisk Root without TWRP!

"Patching Images"

The first time the F3 was stuck in bootloop so please save the original Boot.img on the PC to flash it via Fastboot if something goes wrong.

Bootloader unlock is mandatory, is only unlocked after 1 week and deletes all data.

Screenshot_2021-04-22-15-48-22-387_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpgScreenshot_2021-04-22-16-13-11-869_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpgScreenshot_2021-04-22-23-19-16-740_org.adaway.jpg