Anyone had sucess rooting a Galaxy A03s (A037m)?

Search This thread

EdgyKing

Dec 4, 2022
Anyone had any sucess on rooting an A037m (A03s)? All of the useful info was about the A037F and it obviously didn't work with my device. I was thinking about installing a GSI but I could'nt access the fastboot to do it, so for now I'm trying to just install TWRP and magisk on it. Any advice is very welcome.

Swyen

Sep 15, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A02s
To my knowledge, you cannot install a GSI because the DSU isnt on this phone. The phone doesn't support A/B partitions. However, fastboot does exist on this phone, you just access it via recovery. And as for your question, use the official A03s or Samsung guide on how to install magisk. The CSC (Country code for your device) shouldn't matter, the 'F' in A037F just stands for another region that the device is in. It shouldn't matter that much

Zpec_01

Oct 19, 2022
To my knowledge, you cannot install a GSI because the DSU isnt on this phone. The phone doesn't support A/B partitions. However, fastboot does exist on this phone, you just access it via recovery. And as for your question, use the official A03s or Samsung guide on how to install magisk. The CSC (Country code for your device) shouldn't matter, the 'F' in A037F just stands for another region that the device is in. It shouldn't matter that much

Why is it project treble supported though?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Project Treble generally doesn't have much to do with rooting. Project Treble just speeds up the update process. As I said, the phone doesn't have A/B partitions, making it generally impossible to use the DSU Loader. (Dynamic System Updates)
    Project Treble generally doesn't have much to do with rooting. Project Treble just speeds up the update process. As I said, the phone doesn't have A/B partitions, making it generally impossible to use the DSU Loader. (Dynamic System Updates)