Anyone have MXQ PRO 4K Allwinner H3 XR819 Firmware?

Search This thread
Hello

I have an MXQ pro 4k that's bricked and gets stuck on boot animation. It has allwinner h3 CPU and XR819 WiFi chip.

I can't enter recovery with av button because it just gives blackscreen and no light from led after that and I can't find firmware for it (Android 7.1.2).

Can anyone help me get to recovery and provide the right firmware to make it work again?

Thanks in advance

GusCar

Aug 19, 2022
Hello

I have an MXQ pro 4k that's bricked and gets stuck on boot animation. It has allwinner h3 CPU and XR819 WiFi chip.

I can't enter recovery with av button because it just gives blackscreen and no light from led after that and I can't find firmware for it (Android 7.1.2).

Can anyone help me get to recovery and provide the right firmware to make it work again?

Thanks in advance
I had the same problem with the same specs as yours, and believe it or not here's how I solved this cursed box... with some magic!!

1) Plug a USB male to male cable to the USB port #4 in your TV box and the other end of the cable to the PC.
2) Plug the power cable to the TV box.
3) Watch the damn thing go back to life.

At least, this is how it worked for me.
I still can't access the bootloader through the AV micro switch.
And based on this solution I assume it has to do with some electrical problem, maybe the ac adapter is not delivering the needed power to the board in order to propertly boot up? hence by connecting to the USB port #4 the board takes the needed power? (you can see this by simply leaving the USB connected between the tv box and the pc and unpluging the power adapter... the tv box will remain powered... weird eh?

Last edited: