Anyone have the N910T3UVS3EPK2 Modem?

Search This thread

JohnnyAn

Jul 20, 2011
Tucson, AZ
www.tucsongolfestates.com
My Mother in law just updated to N910T3UVS3EPK2, and she no longer has any service. IMEI is fine, but Service State is Radio Off, searching for networks returns an error, etc. It's also recognizing the Sim because it says no sim if you take it out. I tried to flash via odin back the EPJ2 modem, but it failed. I also tried flashing EPJ2, and that also failed. I'm wondering if the Modem didn't get upgraded in the latest OTA? I'd like to try flashing the newest modem for N910T3UVS3EPK2, but I haven't found it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

phrotac

Mar 8, 2009
Fort Smith, AR
My Mother in law just updated to N910T3UVS3EPK2, and she no longer has any service. IMEI is fine, but Service State is Radio Off, searching for networks returns an error, etc. It's also recognizing the Sim because it says no sim if you take it out. I tried to flash via odin back the EPJ2 modem, but it failed. I also tried flashing EPJ2, and that also failed. I'm wondering if the Modem didn't get upgraded in the latest OTA? I'd like to try flashing the newest modem for N910T3UVS3EPK2, but I haven't found it anywhere.

Download the stock "EPK2" firmware, remove the ".md5" extension and extract the contents. Look inside, find the "modem.bin" file, and then flash it in Odin in the third slot. Odin can flash .bin files but only if loaded in the third slot (CP). I looked but I couldn't find the extracted bootloader/baseband set anywhere either.

Last edited:

Trex888

Jul 26, 2016
Dubai

Modem pk2
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298919303

Reactions: phrotac

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Modem pk2
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298919303
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone