• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Anyone having issues with VoWiFi NA version?

Search This thread

memberbs

May 23, 2021
Well, when I'm talking to the advanced Technical team I am not talking to customer service reps... I talked to a customer service rep and they forwarded me to the IT team. Considering they are called advanced technical teams I would assume they are in IT. whereas the initial person I talked to was and clearly stated she was a customer service rep.

They might get paid $10/hr... if they're even in the US.
It's just like talking to Dell Tech Support (see LinusTech).
The Corporations can give them whatever title they want for PR and optics, but if they actually had a clue they would be getting paid.
Look around, very few people in the world can do anything more technical than changing their password. The dominance of trendy phone brands proves that.
I've seen a EE PhD (professor) at an "elite" University brick a laptop because they actually called the "your computer is infected" phone# and got ransomed. On a work computer. With 24/7 IT support through both the University and manufacturer. And they actually called the number and let the hackers in. How did they get this far in life... how did they not only get a PhD in EE, but publish, and teach it?

Anyway, thank you for the data point that VoWireless will work with some effort!
One of these days I'll make up my mind on Legion or ROG.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you. I was debating between ROG or xperia 1iii. but if this works. Ill get ROG.
    If you dont mind, can you please post the dialer code
    Sure here you go *#*#3642623344#*#*
    You should be able to copy and paste if that doesn't work try pasting but delete the last * and add it manually. If that still doesn't work just manually type it in. But I tested it out a few times nd it works even turned on airplane mode and it works. Wi-fi calling was a deciding factor for me lol was about to return it until I found out I could get it to work properly.
    So do you get wifi calling with US ROG phone on Tmobile?
    Yup just have to manually enable it Everytime it boots up but if you root it you can set the props and it will be permanent. In the process of doing that atm.
    Thank you. I was debating between ROG or xperia 1iii. but if this works. Ill get ROG.
    If you dont mind, can you please post the dialer code

Sure here you go *#*#3642623344#*#*
    You should be able to copy and paste if that doesn't work try pasting but delete the last * and add it manually. If that still doesn't work just manually type it in. But I tested it out a few times nd it works even turned on airplane mode and it works. Wi-fi calling was a deciding factor for me lol was about to return it until I found out I could get it to work properly.
    I'd like to add that after running the dialing code you have to enable wifi calling in the settings app.

Aswell as that, at least for me, I need to disable and re-enable it within settings after re-running the dial after reboot, for it to actually reconnect

Just to avoid any confusion.

This does work tho! Kva is right!
    I'd like to add that after running the dialing code you have to enable wifi calling in the settings app.

Aswell as that, at least for me, I need to disable and re-enable it within settings after re-running the dial after reboot, for it to actually reconnect

Thank you both. Ill order the phone and try it.

It's so stupid wish they enabled it by default would make all our lives easier