• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Anyone know what the heck this is?

Search This thread

mojorisin7178

Jun 26, 2011
Saint James
Screenshot_20210804-000129.png
As you can see I'm on 12 beta. I had to reset my phone yesterday due to a bootloop which has never happened on this phone but it is a beta version of Android so I wasn't worried. But I have never seen this before. Oh and when I restored my Google account it would not restore my phone settings it did restore everything else though like contacts and apps.

Reactions: Seven7een

Seven7een

Jun 11, 2015
View attachment 5377493
As you can see I'm on 12 beta. I had to reset my phone yesterday due to a bootloop which has never happened on this phone but it is a beta version of Android so I wasn't worried. But I have never seen this before. Oh and when I restored my Google account it would not restore my phone settings it did restore everything else though like contacts and apps.
According to this it seems to be new Android 12 restrictions stopping apps running in the background from launching things in the foreground. I imagine it's Gboard trying to launch some sort of update as identified by the app name and the fact that it happens to me overnight.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshot_20210804-000129.png