anyone recieved this update? P7310xxkj4 honeycomb 3.2

cpadrr

Jun 23, 2011
OK, I'm new to ROM flashing and Rooting on Android. I have used computers for many years and using Android is new for me.

I used Odin to Flash KJ4 (Honeycomb 3.2). I then tried using Z4Root to root my device. It said it worked, but I still do not have root access. I then tried running Root.zip in Recovery mode. All seemed to work well, but I'm still do not have root access.

What I am doing wrong???

Thanks for your help!

poisike

Jun 6, 2009
OK, I'm new to ROM flashing and Rooting on Android. I have used computers for many years and using Android is new for me.

I used Odin to Flash KJ4 (Honeycomb 3.2). I then tried using Z4Root to root my device. It said it worked, but I still do not have root access. I then tried running Root.zip in Recovery mode. All seemed to work well, but I'm still do not have root access.

What I am doing wrong???

Thanks for your help!
Did you install SuperUser? It is not included with the root.zip posted there > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1287205.

jai134

Sep 7, 2009
Stockholm
Question from Sweden. I have a 7300 with compile nr XWKI3 and that is Android 3.1. Anyone got 3.2 in Sweden? I´ve checked with Kies and from tablet and it says my tablet is up to date. Are there any settings I should check.