Anyone replaced battery yet

Search This thread
Mar 28, 2021
Youre not bright when it comes to the subject of battery and 1000% wrong yet again. The Samsung Galaxy M31 is korean which you mistakingly think is chinese and has a 6000 mah battery which I'm sure youre too afraid to verify in google. The Helio P70 has a 18000 mah battery which of course you deny since you dont operate in our reality.

Longer capacity batteries dont guarantee a longer lasting life than lower capacity ones. Case in point, the iphone xr with 2940 mah equals the note 9 with 4000 mah as this yt video proves:

Youre trying hard to be relevant by trying to edge out people's comments with your nonsense. Being negative and insulting others violate forum rules which doesnt win you friends here. I reported you to the mods btw. Guys like you dont last long here. Be educated before you look foolish again.
You don't compare youtubers with their charging or discharging bcos every utuber has completely different results

You AGAIN don't understand the labeling of batteries samsung gimmicky claiming they have 6000mAh but that is complete fake, like the real mAh will be less about 5500 mAh and it would have to be bigger phone than Mate 20x
The battery simply cannot have bigger capacity unless the battery isn't bigger than Mare 20x's ..
Jesus christ am not talking bout manufacturer design everything is made in china you don't know that?? 🤦‍♂️

Here iphone batteries made in china .. everything is done in china

Jesus christ of course helio gonna have massive capacity don't u see the thickness the whole thing??
It is just a battery proves what I say and u just keeping on purpose denying bcos you want to stand out :D
As I told you bigger battery pack bigger capacity .. I really don't understand what is your issue here you trying to be I really don't know 10 year boy on purpose denying becuse He want to be hero here ...
Don't worry I met dozen ppl like you ... ;)

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2021
What sot are you getting I'm getting 5-6 hours on WiFi on emui 11
Only? something isn't right in your phone I am running even hotspot and it will last even whole day

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 349f3cb1-c834-4cb5-b291-fef8af40636a.jpg
    349f3cb1-c834-4cb5-b291-fef8af40636a.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 6

Deanro

Feb 24, 2020
You don't compare youtubers with their charging or discharging bcos every utuber has completely different results

You AGAIN don't understand the labeling of batteries samsung gimmicky claiming they have 6000mAh but that is complete fake, like the real mAh will be less about 5500 mAh and it would have to be bigger phone than Mate 20x
The battery simply cannot have bigger capacity unless the battery isn't bigger than Mare 20x's ..
Jesus christ am not talking bout manufacturer design everything is made in china you don't know that?? 🤦‍♂️

Here iphone batteries made in china .. everything is done in china

Jesus christ of course helio gonna have massive capacity don't u see the thickness the whole thing??
It is just a battery proves what I say and u just keeping on purpose denying bcos you want to stand out :D
As I told you bigger battery pack bigger capacity .. I really don't understand what is your issue here you trying to be I really don't know 10 year boy on purpose denying becuse He want to be hero here ...
Don't worry I met dozen ppl like you ... ;)
This coming from a guy who thinks a reputable company like samsung is lying about their battery, yeah ok. You obviously are in denial and dont understand how batteries function. Lol..

Heres a refresher to educate you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 28, 2021
This coming from a guy who thinks a reputable company like samsung is lying about their battery, yeah ok junior. You obviously are in denial and dont understand how batteries function. Lol..

Heres a refresher to educate you. Pay attention junior,

Yeah reputable and setting on fire :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jeeesze... what's next, hand puppets?
    knowing these 2, probably LOL
    No absolutely not needed.. Why when the phone will last the longest of all smartphones?
    That's far from accurate. There are phones with 6000 even 18,000 mah capacities. For example the Samsung Galaxy M31 has 6000 mah.

Mah numbers stated on batteries are just that, numbers. There are phones with even lower battery capacities that outlast higher battery capacity phones by several hours including the 20x as yt video showdowns between different phones demonstrate. No doubt, although a higher mah indicates greater battery life generally, relatively speaking, battery life overall depends more on what's determined by the interaction among software, voltage and hardware than what's stated on the battery.
    The battery will most likely get swollen becuse stupid ppl will take their phones into shower where is humid and steam and it will obviously get inside phone remember 20X isn't ip68 and even ip68 phones can suffer if the phone is in humidity environment...
    OR
    If the phone is in freezing cold place so the frost will pass through no matter how proof device is and then when you take it to warm environment straight away inside phone and battery the freeze will turn into water and short and create battery to swollen becuse of the reaction ...

You're right about the waterproofing, don't test it.
    It might work...

In my case it wasn't abused and I was lucky it didn't take out my Note 10+'s display.
    Heat and/or rapid discharging can cause it.
    Or a bad copy from the factory.
    Or simply accumulative damage over time and insults. I live in the desert so heat is omnipresent. I try to keep it cool especially when charging.
    My phone has never been cold charged or even close to damp. Cold charging (>40°F) can trigger a run away thermal event or cause permanent damage.
    Charging in temperatures under 72°F can cause Li plating which permanently degrades the cell.
    You're right about the waterproofing, don't test it.
    It might work...

In my case it wasn't abused and I was lucky it didn't take out my Note 10+'s display.
    Heat and/or rapid discharging can cause it.
    Or a bad copy from the factory.
    Or simply accumulative damage over time and insults. I live in the desert so heat is omnipresent. I try to keep it cool especially when charging.
    My phone has never been cold charged or even close to damp. Cold charging (>40°F) can trigger a run away thermal event or cause permanent damage.
    Charging in temperatures under 72°F can cause Li plating which permanently degrades the cell.
    Well Xiaomi preparing something huge about smartphone battery so I am interested what it is gonna be...
    This is what a typical Li polymer battery used in cell phones looks like.
    There's no hard case to contain it so any internal pressure immediately becomes an issue.
    Swelling in the cell it's self will distort the structure of the cell and alter it permanently.
    A sealed plastic bag surrounds it to hold any vented gases or goo.
    It's just one cell and it's rolled construction is similar to a capacitor.
    It's alarmingly flimsy... and packed with energy.
    Very cool. I once actually saw the insides of a battery that exploded which was not a good look. The owner stopped buying that brand as a result. LMAO
    Jeeesze... what's next, hand puppets?
    knowing these 2, probably LOL
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone