• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Anyone tried Mokee OS

Search This thread

fabus

Nov 12, 2013
Wroclaw
It seems it is Chinese project.

Any link to eng version? I couldn't find.

Screenshots and/or feature description also will be appriciated :thumbup::p

Sent from my XT1032 using xda app-developers app

plewis1981

Aug 14, 2013
Nottingham
I haven't had time to flash it today will probably try it out tomorrow, don't know about English/Chinese as I found the page linked through Google searching for "moto G rom" I have tried googleing "Mokee Moto G" but couldn't finds anything related to the moto g, hence why I created this thread, to try and get some info before I flash

Sent from my Moto G using xda app-developers app

pisherthefisher

Jan 1, 2012
I've tried a 4.3 mokee ROM on my original galaxy s and it was noticeably smoother than other 4.3. Not sure how it would run on 4.4 on the moto g, but I can confirm that it does have English support.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

rr46000

Aug 26, 2012
Tried it

It's a very good rom but on the xt1033 as on most roms plus when i connect to wifi i get system ui fc

plewis1981

Aug 14, 2013
Nottingham
So I just flashed this on my XT1032 and first impressions pretty good, seems pretty smooth and has a nice scrolling animation. Only 3 Chinese apps :) not got much time to play around at the minuite as I am at work, so I will post any new findings later on.

zhangyang_haha

Oct 3, 2012
New York
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi all, I found the official Mokee download page through Google, but can't seem to fined any forum, so I was wondering if anyone hear had tried it and if so how is it?

Hear is the download page if anyone wants to give it a try http://download.mfunz.com/?device=falcon

This is the best rom i've used among all the roms. It is smooth. The animation of the settings and other apps is really cool ! The froum is here but it is Chinese. http://bbs.mfunz.com/forum-355-1.html

plewis1981

Aug 14, 2013
Nottingham
I just ran a benchmark with the performance profile set to performance and scored 16842 and set to balanced (default) 16190

D

Deleted member 4890271

Does It have all languages?

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4890271

Will try (y)

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

plewis1981

Aug 14, 2013
Nottingham
Yes there are may languages, what language is it your looking for?

There are shortcuts to, clock, calculator, camera, calendar and Apollo in the recent apps and the option to lock any app into the memory too.

The only issue I can fined so far is pocket mode doesn't seem to work, but that's hardly a deal breaker.

plewis1981

Aug 14, 2013
Nottingham
just found another bug. The camera doesn't work if you click the icon you get a message saying unfortunately camera has stopped. And if you use the lockscreen widget it just hangs and a reboot is needed. 17/03 build

plewis1981

Aug 14, 2013
Nottingham
just found another bug. The camera doesn't work if you click the icon you get a message saying unfortunately camera has stopped. And if you use the lockscreen widget it just hangs and a reboot is needed. 17/03 build

A fix for this is to flash the stock moto g camera zip that @dhacker29 created, if anyone needs it
https://mega.co.nz/#!7VBRhQSB!ANqt4QUScgdUsdzZQnc0HWQVKOpm9dK7Yk5r5Oey_vQ

Last edited:
Reactions: padhu1989

rapunzel11

Feb 15, 2011
Here no problem with the Camera. It's a very nice Rom. Like the split screen multitasking option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: plewis1981

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all, I found the official Mokee download page through Google, but can't seem to fined any forum, so I was wondering if anyone hear had tried it and if so how is it?

Hear is the download page if anyone wants to give it a try http://download.mfunz.com/?device=falcon

I've tried a 4.3 mokee ROM on my original galaxy s and it was noticeably smoother than other 4.3. Not sure how it would run on 4.4 on the moto g, but I can confirm that it does have English support.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
    I didn't check which are supported, but there is the option to select the language at the startup as usual

A fix for this is to flash the stock moto g camera zip that @dhacker29 created, if anyone needs it
    https://mega.co.nz/#!7VBRhQSB!ANqt4QUScgdUsdzZQnc0HWQVKOpm9dK7Yk5r5Oey_vQ
    Here no problem with the Camera. It's a very nice Rom. Like the split screen multitasking option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using xda app-developers app