Question Anyone tried OOS A.09 on chinese op11?

Search This thread

Alvaro G

Mar 9, 2023
I saw the OOS a.09 came out, anyone tried on chinese op11? I wonder if the bugs are fixed

Gas_Wallah

Mar 25, 2023
OnePlus 11
Yeah! Not on the Chinese version though. Mine is the Indian variant. Downloaded it a couple of hours ago. Been using Spotify since then. Would have a 20%/hr of battery drain. Now its more like 6%/hr, with bluetooth on, Power saving mode off and Battery optimisations enabled. Gotta test the sleep mode though. I've seen posts for OP11R A.09 update with worse outcomes, but haven't encountered them yet.

jinglei207

Jan 1, 2018
Random reboot is probably done purposefully on Chinese variant. I went back to cos, no bugs so far.

Canuck Knarf

Dec 19, 2015
Google Pixel 6 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Ok I have a PHB110 china phone running on CPH2447 (india) . Download the Oxygen OS 13. A.09 through Oneplus updater APK . Installed it with Oxyygen Android 13 APK . Reboot phone once finished the up date. Phone start to boot but failed. So I went to recovery and did a wipe ( instead of fastboot flashing oplusstanvbk ) The phone actually booted to Oxygen 13 . Now just finishing setup and will comment if everything is working

Comments :
Phone is lagy
Build # was actually CPH2447_11_A.08 in settings ... I know I Downloaded and installed the full 77A5f75625 etc...???
Im going to try install throught ( FBE)

Last edited:

sunxutian

Jan 22, 2015
Ok I have a PHB110 china phone running on CPH2447 (india) . Download the Oxygen OS 13. A.09 through Oneplus updater APK . Installed it with Oxyygen Android 13 APK . Reboot phone once finished the up date. Phone start to boot but failed. So I went to recovery and did a wipe ( instead of fastboot flashing oplusstanvbk ) The phone actually booted to Oxygen 13 . Now just finishing setup and will comment if everything is working
Wow that's great, can you confirm that you did upgrade to A09? cause I think you might end up with booting to a different slot which still has the old os version

Alvaro G

Mar 9, 2023
In going to try again with downloading from computer the A.09 update and installing on phone local and update through Android 13 APK see if that takes...before I do anything else
I think you should flash the payload.bin to both slots and flash back the chinese oplusstanvbk in order to make it work. The stock system updater never worked on me.

Canuck Knarf

Dec 19, 2015
Google Pixel 6 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
I think you should flash the payload.bin to both slots and flash back the chinese oplusstanvbk in order to make it work. The stock system updater never worked on me.
Yeah I will once I done trying once more...LOL
This shouldn't be so hard to update and change version with the OP 11... the OP 10 pro work like a Dream compaired to this OP11

Ok it didn't take... even tried (fbe) just flashing A.0.09 . to slot b ... just rebooted ... then had to flash colos os oplusstanvbk in order it to reboot to CPH2447_11_A.09

Last edited:

sunxutian

Jan 22, 2015
This shouldn't be so hard to update and change version with the OP 11... the OP 10 pro work like a Dream compaired to this OP11

Ok it didn't take... even tried (fbe) just flashing A.0.09 . to slot b ... just rebooted ... then had to flash colos os oplusstanvbk in order it to reboot to CPH2447_11_A.09
So oplusstanvbk is still needed? How about bugs in general? Auto brightness?

Alvaro G

Mar 9, 2023

Did you succeed? It works well?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, I tried it myself.
    After flashed the payload.bin to both slots and oplusstanvbk from the COS A.11, the phone booted smoothly into OOS A.09.

Significant improvement from A.08
    1. Auto Brightness problem: still exist, mostly on screenlock but less common than in A.08, kind of acceptable
    2. Lagging: I had sever lags when using Tiktok, speedtest etc, completely fixed after upgrade.
    3. Random reboot: Not happened so far.
    Fun fact:
    I was very very close to throw the phone away and never buy oneplus again.
    But out of curiosity, I flashed the oplusstanvbk.img from Coloros A.09.
    Now my op11 is runing Indian OOS A.09 with Chinese oplusstanvbk.img A.09.
    Almost perfect.

No more lagging, auto brightness problem almost gone!
    I found #1 and #2 happen a lot if using always on display and double tape to wake. Can you try enabling these and see what result will be?
    Just for test, I turned Aod and tap to wake back on, still with problem, the strange refreshing rate of aod hurts my eyes, :(
    Alright, I got it. Either payload-dumper-go or Fastboot Enhance will extract img from payload.bin.