Anyone with *REAL* official HTC WM6 link/info, post here

Search This thread

walshieau

Nov 7, 2006
Someone posted a link to the HTC Europe rom on 4winmobile that was released early... after trying that I believe it's more or less the same English rom as will be released elsewhere. The auto customisation process loaded a lot of "dopodasia" content. (hermes rom BTW)

edit - This one

that is NOT the release Hermes WM6 ROM....

Nighthawk

Aug 8, 2004
Sydney
Well...welll

Looks like the 838Pro ROM has been removed from the Australia site.

Attachments

• 838pro.jpg
    838pro.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 192

shafez

Jul 12, 2005
Cairo
This Rom is for Trinity ?

I didn't know we can use Trinity Rom on Hermes!!!!

Last edited:

c20h25n3o

Feb 19, 2007
Argh, I can't wait any longer!
I really hoped it would have gone live yesterday..
Ah well, 2 more days is doable. Let's just hope no new delays are up ahead.

leo-chan

Nov 27, 2006
Globetrotting
just a quick q... this radio 1.47...

could we flash the whole rom + radio package released by htc and then flash back to umm our cooked wm6 OS only rom? (i personally don't care for the official release, just curious about radio 1.47...)

thanks for anyone who can shed light.. for those who can't, shuttup :D

wu_ybao

May 6, 2007
Manila
Radiao 1.46 updated

I already extracted the radio 1.46 from D810 WM6.0, and update it to my CHT9000. No problems so far.

Attachments

• Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 141

Alabama978

Sep 16, 2006
Noob Question about upgrading TYTN rom

OK I'm waiting in my Asbestos suit as I ask this, but I cannot seem to find an answer after searching the Forum...

When the TYTN WM6 upgrade comes out do I need to load the Hard SPL Bootloader to be safer when flashing the rom?

My TyTn is standard Sim Free

WM 5
OS 5.1.185 Build 14955.2.3.0

Thank you for taking time to read this Noob question, and please be gentle as the asbestos suit is the old Mk 1 build 38 medium and doesn't withstand too much heat

Al

perlmane

Dec 19, 2006
New Jersey
OK I'm waiting in my Asbestos suit as I ask this, but I cannot seem to find an answer after searching the Forum...

When the TYTN WM6 upgrade comes out do I need to load the Hard SPL Bootloader to be safer when flashing the rom?

My TyTn is standard Sim Free

WM 5
OS 5.1.185 Build 14955.2.3.0

Thank you for taking time to read this Noob question, and please be gentle as the asbestos suit is the old Mk 1 build 38 medium and doesn't withstand too much heat

Al

That question does not deserve a flameogram answer. Theoretically, if it is a standard release, it should install without any additional mods needed. Notice the word "should".

johnburn

Sep 16, 2006
Ottawa, Ontario
That question does not deserve a flameogram answer. Theoretically, if it is a standard release, it should install without any additional mods needed. Notice the word "should".

Although it would be safer to install HardSPL first, in case the flashing fails. Depends on whether you want to keep your device "pristine" from a warranty perspective. Installing HardSPL would almost certainly void your warranty.

John