Anyone working on unlocking bootloader without Huawei website?

Search This thread

mohsin.kadiwala

May 6, 2013
Mumbai
Realme GT 2 Pro
See this shows in version of board...

Attachments

• IMG_20190805_140553.jpg
    IMG_20190805_140553.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 274

SeynalKim

Feb 2, 2014
I was able to get the bootloader code of my Huawei Nova 2i (RNE-L22C636) using DC-Unlocker.

DC-Unlocker is no longer works for Android 8 with the latest security patch, I have to downgrade my EMUI version to Android 8 with June 2018 security patch. I get the downgrade firmware from this link.

After the downgrade, I enable the Manufacture mode by dialing *#*#2846579#*#* and navigate to the Background Setting.

Then I run the DC-Unlocker, sign in with the account I bought from the official website, it contains 4 credits.

Then from the option under the Manufacturer, I selected "Huawei Phones" and the model is set to auto-detect, then I clicked the search button.

My device was found and under the Unlocking option, I selected "Read bootloader code".

It takes at least 1 minute and the bootloader code has been shown and it's working.

Reactions: Djiban

Djiban

Aug 22, 2014
Saint Remy les chevreuse
I was able to get the bootloader code of my Huawei Nova 2i (RNE-L22C636) using DC-Unlocker.

DC-Unlocker is no longer works for Android 8 with the latest security patch, I have to downgrade my EMUI version to Android 8 with June 2018 security patch. I get the downgrade firmware from this link.

After the downgrade, I enable the Manufacture mode by dialing *#*#2846579#*#* and navigate to the Background Setting.

Then I run the DC-Unlocker, sign in with the account I bought from the official website, it contains 4 credits.

Then from the option under the Manufacturer, I selected "Huawei Phones" and the model is set to auto-detect, then I clicked the search button.

My device was found and under the Unlocking option, I selected "Read bootloader code".

It takes at least 1 minute and the bootloader code has been shown and it's working.
Worked also perfectly for me yesterday , DC unlocker is still the way en 2021!

shashank1320

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
Reactions: Djiban

Top Liked Posts