• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Anyone's Pixel 6 Seafoam not look like Seafoam?

Search This thread

shannoncole05

Jul 3, 2006
Houston, TX
Received P6 yesterday and disappointed to find the Seafoam looks nothing like I expected, The back is slightly off white and no where close to seafoam shown in google advertisements. Thanks

pemz82

Feb 11, 2014
I find it has a slightly different hue in different light. Sometimes the main section on the back looks almost white. Other times it's exactly like the promo material, a soft minty green.

InfDaMarvel

Aug 15, 2010
Google Pixel 6
I asked a few people what color they were seeing just to make sure I wasn't color blind. Its definitely white and yellow. Not the Green/Blue that the promotional articles make it look.

MichRT

Sep 9, 2011
Google Nexus 4
HTC Wildfire S
I'm not sure where or how people saw the promo material, but on my phone and on my PC it always looked sky blue + light neon green/yellow. To me, my P6 looks exacty like the box it came in, which looks just like what I saw online.

crapbasket

Oct 30, 2021
As OP mentioned, Pixel 6 Seafoam back-glass has a tendency to look white, but it very much tends to depend on the color temperature of the lighting. Maybe it's why Google calls it only "Sorta Seafoam"? Under warm lighting mine does match the box & most Google online renderings/photos. Probably won't matter if I put an opaque case on it anyway!