Anything comparable in size to the Mi Max 3? Doesn't need beast specs.

Search This thread

DelphinusMinor

The Mi Max 3 is such an amazing phone and is still my daily driver since 2018. I have poor wision and the Mi Max 3 is the best device I have ever used in that regard since the 2013 Nexus 7 tablet. Just the right size. Doesn't need to be a flagship or flagship killer. I really wish they produced a Mi Max 4. But it was cancelled. While here, anybody know of any Magisk modules that increase font and icons in the display area for Android in general?

zenn66

Mar 5, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
The Mi Max 3 is such an amazing phone and is still my daily driver since 2018. I have poor wision and the Mi Max 3 is the best device I have ever used in that regard since the 2013 Nexus 7 tablet. Just the right size. Doesn't need to be a flagship or flagship killer. I really wish they produced a Mi Max 4. But it was cancelled. While here, anybody know of any Magisk modules that increase font and icons in the display area for Android in general?
I wished there was....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wished there was....