Question Anything I should know before I click the Buy button for Fold Z4?

Search This thread

mobilos

Nov 20, 2015
Hello!

Anything I should know before I click the Buy button for Fold Z4?

Good, bad or ugly? 😊

Thanks!

Robson

Jul 22, 2003
Melbourne
just my 2 cents. i'm having a blast with my fold 4 but i do have an eye for the fold 5 (assuming the leaks come true). regardless, perception of using a slab phone totally changed after switching to the fold. before getting it, i was justifying the use of a tablet if i wanted a bigger screen. but after using the fold, i don't think i'll ever go back to using a slab.

Reactions: mobilos

dwx101

Jan 22, 2023
Dood. If your phone doesnt fold yet, pull the trigger.

I had the FlipZ3 8 months ago, backed it within 2 weeks, battery was too lite. Waited on 4.
Bougt the Flip 4 about 4 months back.....fkn love it. I shall never own another phone that doesnt fold, apart from my Oneplus7T that is running kali nethunter...but thats just a backpack companion...
Im an IT engineer and I can tell you it serves. Great torch, sits on video chats, can slightly bend and watch it landscape,....its the nutz.
Enjoy

Reactions: propov8

Free Flow

Sep 23, 2022
I'm disappointed that the Z Fold 4 doesn't support the Android 13 KVM feature that was in the news last year during the A13 beta cycle (even with the device rooted) as I wanted the Z Fold 4 specifically to be able to run full desktop operating systems in a virtual machine on the large internal display. Without that, there is not much it offers that makes it worth buying for the price.

EranNavick

Nov 23, 2014
You ask the question on a Fold 5hrwad. Everyone will tell you to go for it. Actually, I would have too, but let's be honest. This phone is not for everyone. I am using it as my daily phone and a great replacement to my tablet when on the go. It does not replace my laptop but allows my to have higher productivity traveling. Sometimes I hate its thickness and bulkiness. So depends what your needs are..

Reactions: Free Flow

San Diego

Jun 25, 2016
I've named mine (ZF4) "The Brick". I love that it's a thinner/narrower width, but that does come with increased depth/thickness. Nevertheless it's a really interesting phone, fast, great great visuals on the front (outer) screen, and it's fun to when needed flip that thing open and get this great expanse of screen.

Not to be a downer, but I'm not sure how much $$ you'd get on a trade in , but I think the ZF4 is a fun phone with many upsides. And, if nothing else, it makes a great self-defense tool if you're out at night and someone says "Gimme all your dough!". WHAP! Instant ZFold4 Justice, baby!

Reactions: propov8

propov8

Man I had one since was announced in August. I have tried meanwhile S22 Ultra, Xperia 1.4, Pixel 7Pro, Iphone 14 Pro and and...Im now back to Fold4 and no more questions for me. It is enough compact in hand and in pocket. It is enough big when you need it. Man must try to beleive how good is.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

Anything I should know before I click the Buy button for Fold Z4?

Good, bad or ugly? 😊

Thanks!
    Go for it, you'll be surprised. and for those saying wait until the fall for the 5, you can always do trade in when the time comes
    If you can wait till fall, the leaks for the Fold 5, if true, might make it quite better.
    just my 2 cents. i'm having a blast with my fold 4 but i do have an eye for the fold 5 (assuming the leaks come true). regardless, perception of using a slab phone totally changed after switching to the fold. before getting it, i was justifying the use of a tablet if i wanted a bigger screen. but after using the fold, i don't think i'll ever go back to using a slab.
    Dood. If your phone doesnt fold yet, pull the trigger.

I had the FlipZ3 8 months ago, backed it within 2 weeks, battery was too lite. Waited on 4.
    Bougt the Flip 4 about 4 months back.....fkn love it. I shall never own another phone that doesnt fold, apart from my Oneplus7T that is running kali nethunter...but thats just a backpack companion...
    Im an IT engineer and I can tell you it serves. Great torch, sits on video chats, can slightly bend and watch it landscape,....its the nutz.
    Enjoy
    You ask the question on a Fold 5hrwad. Everyone will tell you to go for it. Actually, I would have too, but let's be honest. This phone is not for everyone. I am using it as my daily phone and a great replacement to my tablet when on the go. It does not replace my laptop but allows my to have higher productivity traveling. Sometimes I hate its thickness and bulkiness. So depends what your needs are..