• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Anyway to lock the pop up camera? - Snapchat

Search This thread

dude9946

Nov 19, 2015
Hamilton
When using snapchat the pop up camera plays wack-a-mole while navigating menus and such... (opening and closing constantly)
Does anyone know if it's possible in general to lock the camera with another app or a mod? I don't want to stress the lifespan of the popup camera.

It would also be a super useful security feature as I've found the pop-up camera coming up when on Instagram and not even in the camera...

canemaxx

Aug 23, 2012
Wilder,VT
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
When using snapchat the pop up camera plays wack-a-mole while navigating menus and such... (opening and closing constantly)
Does anyone know if it's possible in general to lock the camera with another app or a mod? I don't want to stress the lifespan of the popup camera.

It would also be a super useful security feature as I've found the pop-up camera coming up when on Instagram and not even in the camera...
Go as if your going to take a picture and switch to the rear camera. Once you do this it will always think you're using the rear cam and stop the front camera from popping up when I'm camera mode.

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go as if your going to take a picture and switch to the rear camera. Once you do this it will always think you're using the rear cam and stop the front camera from popping up when I'm camera mode.