Anyway to take longer shutter speed photo than 5 second?

Search This thread

jirasak2539

Mar 12, 2016
Im not sure if it is asked before or not. Anyone knows the app that can actually take picture with more than 5 second shutter speed?(maybe 15 or 30 second would be amazing)It is one thing that I actually want to do with the phone camera. The app like Open camera can take longest exposure at 4.1 second and L camera with 5 second. I would love to be able to do the astrophotography with Pixel 2(I know that I should get the actual real camera for astrophotography but I still want to try it especially with Pixel 2 that considered one of the best phone camera right now) Im a little bit disappointed after I buy the phone knowing that it cant do the long exposure that most Chinese phone can do(maybe it is for extending phone life but still...)

https://research.googleblog.com/2017/04/experimental-nighttime-photography-with.html
with this blog released before Pixel 2 get announced make me think that maybe they could include this feature but they dont. The photo looks amazing and I hope they could include it in the future.

Reactions: dobbs3x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im not sure if it is asked before or not. Anyone knows the app that can actually take picture with more than 5 second shutter speed?(maybe 15 or 30 second would be amazing)It is one thing that I actually want to do with the phone camera. The app like Open camera can take longest exposure at 4.1 second and L camera with 5 second. I would love to be able to do the astrophotography with Pixel 2(I know that I should get the actual real camera for astrophotography but I still want to try it especially with Pixel 2 that considered one of the best phone camera right now) Im a little bit disappointed after I buy the phone knowing that it cant do the long exposure that most Chinese phone can do(maybe it is for extending phone life but still...)

https://research.googleblog.com/2017/04/experimental-nighttime-photography-with.html
    with this blog released before Pixel 2 get announced make me think that maybe they could include this feature but they dont. The photo looks amazing and I hope they could include it in the future.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone