See first page:
For #1, just reboot your phone and the toast notification will be gone forever.Hi!.. I bought the Pro version and am happy with it. I've experienced 2 weird things:
1- Sometimes just after unlocking phone a message on the bottom of the screen appears saying that I've already purchased the app. It's as if a "purchase Pro" button has been pressed. This happened to me several times.
2- I use the "AOD off" setting with the proper ADB command activated,: Sometimes when the screen is off the AOD is turned ON but there's no notification to show that causes that.
I don't really use the Hey Google very much but since I saw this post I've been using to test. I haven't had an issue with it. There are a ton of settings and perhaps one of them is kicking it out. Are you stock? You can email the dev and I'm sure he'll respond. Even though it's not open source (50+ apps I have are not OS) his ranking in the PS is beyond reproach so I don't think that should be an issue. Under "general" is your wakescreen on incoming notifications enabled? See if you can figure it out and post back with a solution if you can. Good luck.
Hi is there a way that the dynamic spot have a app integration like ios?, Example like closing open app sliding directly into dynamic spot like what ios does with their dynamic island. Hoping that it would have a update soon for better app experience.This app was initially developed for Samsung Galaxy devices with Always on Display. As Pixel devices also have an Always on Display i decided to port the Samsung version to Pixel devices.
You need a notification light / LED for your Pixel 6!
With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED to your Pixel 6!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED dot in the statusbar of your Pixel 6 or Pixel 5!
As the notification light is integrated in Google's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
• Notification light / LED for Pixel 6, Pixel 5 or Pixel 4a!
• Low energy notification preview
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~:
• LED - 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL - 2.0%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION - 1.8%
• LED & ECO ANIMATION & INTERVAL - 1.5%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW - 1.0%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY - 1.0%
Without notification light the app consumes almost 0% battery!
The Pixel 6's Tensor chip has a context hub, which is a ultra low power context engine especially made for the AOD and other background tasks, wich should reduce power consumption a lot. The values above are approximate values from old Pixel devices.
• Pixel 6 / 6 Pro
• Pixel 5
• Pixel 4a
• Pixel ...
• The app is still in beta stage, errors may occur!!
• Google may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
"Google Pixel" is a protected trademark of "Google LLC"