yo i have had ZERO problems with this since the s22U came out
whatever is going on i guarantee is USER ERROR OR APP INTERFEARANCE.
dont like it? uninstall it? did you pay for it and it worked for 6+ months and NOW all of a sudden it doesnt? YOUR PROBLEM CHECK YOUR APPS, im on the latest update and it still works perfect for me (well, cause look, im not a retarded idiot and know how to diagnose and fix ****, you may be a best buy geek squad agent using a cd, i dunno but i guarantee you havent been around since the G1 (the REAL g1from 2008)
you just want xposed cause you cant get access to free apps and coins for your girlfriend and her games
Trying the app today but does appear to drain battery. What are the best settings to minimize battery drain in a nutshell and what is your battery drain per hr when using those settings? Saw a few posts. Would rather not experiment too much. Or is there another notification LED app that consumes less battery and can be used in power saving mode?
You need a notification light / LED for your Galaxy S22 Ultra? With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung's Always On Display!
You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy S22 Ultra! As the notification light is integrated in Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
If you don't need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!
With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy S22 Ultra!
• Notification light / LED for Galaxy S22 Ultra, Note 20, S20...
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption
BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~:
• LED - 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL - 1.5%
• LED & ECO - 1.5%
• LED & ECO & INTERVAL - 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW - 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY - 0.5%
If there is no notification the app consumes almost 0% battery
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!
"Samsung Galaxy" is a protected trademark of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS"
Hi Dev or other users,
I am a new user here. Would you mind checking below points?
1. I found that this app isn't compatible with the setting of AOD "Show as Scheduled". I have to choose the option of show always in AOD in order to use this app. I usually setup the time for disabling AOD between 11pm to 7am.
2. At the moment, I only use notification preview without lights and set AOD in the app to "only on notification". It's a very perfect choice as the fingerprint icon is still displaying without AOD. As I wish to see the AOD (mainly for battery percentage) while charging so I setup a Bixby routine to do that. I found that it doesn't work when this app is on. The only workaround is to turn on this setting: Notifications>Battery>Phone is charging. However the phone needs to wake up once then display AOD as soon as I plug charging. Is this the only way to achieve my purpose?
3. Is there a way to integrate with face unlook eg the notifications has been set up to hide contents in the settings of Lock Screen. When I look at the notifications, the contents can be displayed.
4. When I swipe notifications away from lock screen, can the number of notifications still displays in the app such as mails or messages apps? At the moment, the unread messages number is cleared after I swipe away the notifications.
@Jawomo I'm loving this app on my Note 20 Ultra 5G. I actually bought the app. I'm wondering if the N20U5G license will work on my new S22 Ultra 5G or I need to re-purchase? Thank you for your awesome work!