[AOKP][4.1.1 r1 soon][ICS]{20-9-2012} SuperSonic™ | HELP @ post 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

honey12345

Aug 16, 2012
Did anyone try this latest version after sep 20 ? Any bugs ?

then Zeus 6.39 (or v7) or this latest ROM is best in overall aspects ?

redy2006

May 20, 2008
STOP and Apologize

SoulExertz, a.k.a Nicholas Chen...

I'm asking you personally, that I hope you're gonna change your attitude very soon, the way you behave in this forum...

You have so many development thread here :eek: including your FAKE CM10 that day...

Do you think that you can handle to support every of them? :rolleyes: I DOUBT IT!

Everyone aren't trust you anymore, since in every different thread, your post has different words.... Why you just admit it that you're not really that smart.. Actually we'd like to help everyone who wants to learn development, but the way you act is far away than we thought.. So NO ONE wants to help you!

The way you explain everything such as you have the knowledge, but it doesn't, you don't know at all! and the others would just laughing to you... Admit it that you didn't know anything related with development, apologize to everyone that you've become such an annoying boys.. We'd like to help and share everything we got related with this kind of development.. But you're such a stupid and stubborn, didn't know where you were standing... :mad:

So please STOP your annoying behavior right now! Just admit it, and apologize to everyone, then I personally will help you to learn the way of development, and asked the others to help you out, learning together... But if you're resisted and keep the same way of your act, even I'm not one of XDA Moderator, I will surely can put you on banned list! Very soon.. :cool:

BPaul

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2011
Astana
empireb.ml
I'm asking you personally, that I hope you're gonna change your attitude very soon, the way you behave in this forum...
You have so many development thread here :eek: including your FAKE CM10 that day...
Do you think that you can handle to support every of them? :rolleyes: I DOUBT IT!
Everyone aren't trust you anymore, since in every different thread, your post has different words.... Why you just admit it that you're not really that smart.. Actually we'd like to help everyone who wants to learn development, but the way you act is far away than we thought.. So NO ONE wants to help you!
The way you explain everything such as you have the knowledge, but it doesn't, you don't know at all! and the others would just laughing to you... Admit it that you didn't know anything related with development, apologize to everyone that you've become such an annoying boys.. We'd like to help and share everything we got related with this kind of development.. But you're such a stupid and stubborn, didn't know where you were standing... :mad:
So please STOP your annoying behavior right now! Just admit it, and apologize to everyone, then I personally will help you to learn the way of development, and asked the others to help you out, learning together... But if you're resisted and keep the same way of your act, even I'm not one of XDA Moderator, I will surely can put you on banned list! Very soon.. :cool:
I agree with you. What makes SoulExertz not like it developer.

SoulExertz Begin from small mods.
For example themes or other graphic mods ;)

redy2006

May 20, 2008
holly sheet... I can't belive how that thread gone so far. I've read the entire thread, almost all users here are fuking berk flamers.
think about yourself before barking unecessary words. people like you don't make the world forwading. seriously, you're pissing off.
stop harassing him. stop being off.
if you can't be helpful, get the fuk out smoking some good sheet then maybe you'll be reasonable enough to get your brains working.
mistaking is human, that's how we learn. but you guys, what did you learn ??

let's be funky

I do agree with you.Mistaking is human but if your mistakes effect others and just because you are pretending to be someone else, than is what?From a punker to a funker: is not smoking that s..., that makes you reasonable but living the live in the only worth way,....honestly.Regards.:cool:

I understand many others gone mad to him, flame and blame him, even me :p but I won't. I believe that he can become much more than he is now. I have PM him asking politely before my post here, why don't admit everything, apologize to everyone, and restart again... I do personally want to help him, BPaul also have the same thought with me, but he has to change his mindset, without his bad attitude/behavior..

But it seems he's such really stubborn... I don't know what else I should propose him... :confused:

Reactions: nhanzes
S

SoulExertz

I have been Reminiscing for the past two days. I am very sorry for those who i have i deceived. I am soery redy, I am sorry to all devs who I have given false and negative. I should not have done such things. Well, redy and BPaul, you said you wanted to help me. You may PM me and teach me. Lets form a Team

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

agent205

Sep 22, 2011
House
I have been Reminiscing for the past two days. I am very sorry for those who i have i deceived. I am soery redy, I am sorry to all devs who I have given false and negative. I should not have done such things. Well, redy and BPaul, you said you wanted to help me. You may PM me and teach me. Lets form a Team

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2
that's the spirit !

Reactions: JaredMLG

redy2006

May 20, 2008
Okay but that's not the problem. I mean, if you just can't forgive or forget, just stop posting here and keep ignoring all things which have to do with him. Go away and live your life,or do something useful. That's enough.

That's right bro, I know what you're talking about, others might can't accept him.. I personally don't want to be a person who doesn't care, but if we want to be respected, then we must respect others...

It goes to you too SoulExertz... Here, we sharing any knowledge we have, learn together and help each other... If you enter a community, here or elsewhere, first you should learn to respect others, and others will be respect you... ;)

Reactions: kokayyn and nhanzes
T

thewilfulforce

This forum is filled with bleeding kids. I am appalled. If you want to help him, please do so in a polite and respectable manner. If not stfo and let him work on it.

sent by me

reinbeau

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 14, 2010
South of Boston, MA
Thread cleaned and closed

I was away due to a medical emergency with my mother. That is why this train wreck of a thread remained open. I am proud of some of you for your displays of maturity. The rest of you need to watch your mouths, stop swearing, be nice, and learn to teach instead of taunt and ridicule people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    STOP and Apologize

Thread cleaned and closed

I was away due to a medical emergency with my mother. That is why this train wreck of a thread remained open. I am proud of some of you for your displays of maturity. The rest of you need to watch your mouths, stop swearing, be nice, and learn to teach instead of taunt and ridicule people.
    OK guys, I gotta confess, I also flamed on him a lot, but now let's stop it.
    Just again some things:

1. Prove, what you're capable of.
    2. Make your own stuff, dont always just take others work, tweak it and release it as a new ROM, NOONE needs this.
    Better PM the other developer, if you have found, how to fix a bug, or tweak something.
    3. If you need to make your own ROM, learn how to work with GIT and other repos and try to learn, how to build a ROM on your own and from source.
    All this cooking is ok, but in my opinion for one's own use only, except for it is something really new and innovative, like a Paranoid Android Port, or things like this, that we have not yet seen before.
    4. If you already take other ppls stuff, give proper credits & ask before taking anything (just PM them).
    5. Stop spamming other threads, with posts about how great your own ROM is. Whoever wants to try it, will do so, everybody else wont do it anyway. Or did I ever try to convince you, to use FOP ICS? Dont think so...

And to all:
    Let's stop trolling around with each other here. Come to FB, if you want to flame/troll/just chit-chat with all others and let's get back to business.

I think many of you love this OB forum, cause until now we all were and still are like a big family, so treat each other right ;)
    You have seen, what all this fighting leads to... I just wanna remember you of a great guy called Knzo, who was a real good dev and mastermind in my eyes. He left the forum, because of all the haters and trollers around him.
    So let's get back to normal and just help each other and treat each other with respect, ok?
    Just to say it official once again: SORRY SoulExertz for the flaming!

Edit:
    Btw, dont hesitate to ask for help, I hope everyone will try to help you. So dont be stubborn :)
    And please dont spam after this, so everyone can read this. Thanks ;)
    No need for +1 or stuff like this, no need to push thanks, just do it!
    At least you should specify at your topic that this is a PORT don't you think? IMHO that a port and a full release compiled from source for a certain device aren't much alike so most people will think this is real AOKP. Do like koila which haves the right name for the right rom in the right place :good:
    SoulExertz
    Please remove in next rom this sh-T (unneeded trash)
    - Beats Audio totally no work (all files with incorrect locations + need support in framework, HTC music player)
    - BRAVIA ™ Engine (need app for enable and support in framework)
    - XLoud (need app for enable and support in framework) u can install my SDE rom and check what's is xLOUD
    Is never will be work in your rom and others without special DRM keys!!!!!!!!! And dont ask why! Just remove!

PS: All. Beats, Dolby Huits, and etc. Can't be to ported
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone