AOKP MM 6.0.1 unofficial + nightly + official

Search This thread

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
DISCLAIMER
You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

83.png

81.png

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
2. Flash any kernel which has recovery (Use the boot.img in this ROM - It has TWRP)
3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
4. If coming from 5.1 or below ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
5. Flash ROM zip
6. Flash OpenGapps ARM zip
7. Reboot and enjoy.

80.png

Official NIghtlies (automatically built every 4-5 days) :
Basketbuild

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
Mirror : Uploaded.to
Mirror : self hosted

Gapps :
http://opengapps.org

79.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to AOKP

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
78.png

Latest merges on Gerrit

http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/sony+status:merged,n,z
82.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS

Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as everyone working on the device helps each other into making better ROMs.
Also thanks to Sony Mobile for being so helpful to developers.

XDA:DevDB Information
AOKP MM 6.0.1 unofficial + nightly + official, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
championswimmer, championswimmer
Source Code: http://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2016-02-09
Last Updated 2016-03-10

broky

Jan 31, 2009
downloading.....
and flashing....can t get in recovery with the kernel in the zip.
i tried with another kernel with TWRP,flashed rom and gapps and rom did not boot,only coloured vertical lines on display,after 10 minutes PC recognized the phone but it did not boot finally.
i come back with results soon
EDIT:would be nice but unfortunately won t boot one way or another,we will be more patient for next build,big thanks to devs

Last edited:

CmDaRkShAdOw

Jan 5, 2016
Kętrzyn
Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as EVERYONE WORKING on the device helps each other into making better ROMs.
I understood, that this text tells that all working.. And i haven't tested yet because my z1c is in w-support :(

Wysłane z mojego MID701P przy użyciu Tapatalka

freeman94

Jul 2, 2011
Tarnów
I understood, that this text tells that all working.. And i haven't tested yet because my z1c is in w-support :(

You get it wrong. He thanks all of contributors and other devs for help, as everyone work together to make roms for our phone.
As of now, it looks like its alpha build or even pre-alpha.
If you want to test the marshmallow on z1c you can install the vanir newest build, but the sim card isn't working.
Maybe someone knows if FXP or Vanir will make new build as of now they aren't update for a while.

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Looks good. For me, no WiFi, and mobile network in and out. Still the best yet. Thanks

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Seems like recovery doesn't show ext sdcard when on this rom, so can't restore backup on ext card, unless you flash a different rom, then reboot recovery...

Reactions: [email protected]

Ænimal

Oct 9, 2013
Seems like recovery doesn't show ext sdcard when on this rom, so can't restore backup on ext card, unless you flash a different rom, then reboot recovery...

Definitively not rom-related. Are you using real recovery (one can boot directly into recovery from powered-off device without system/boot.img installed, that is)?

Last edited:

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Definitively not rom-related. Are you using real recovery (one can boot directly into recovery from powered-off device, that is)?
Yes. I'll check it again, (I'm currently back on 5.1 rom), but it was pretty clear - when I booted recovery from AOKP mm rom, there was no sign of micro SD card, either in 'restore', 'file manager', or 'mount'. Then, I flashed RR 5.1 rom, rebooted recovery, and it was back.

Reactions: csx3

Ænimal

Oct 9, 2013
Yes. I'll check it again, (I'm currently back on 5.1 rom), but it was pretty clear - when I booted recovery from AOKP mm rom, there was no sign of micro SD card, either in 'restore', 'file manager', or 'mount'. Then, I flashed RR 5.1 rom, rebooted recovery, and it was back.

Because I could not reproduce this, recovery mounts ext sd just fine, no matter which rom or no rom at all..

CmDaRkShAdOw

Jan 5, 2016
Kętrzyn
Wifi... In other rom sim not working, in other cam and sim not working, and here wifi and cam not working.. Waiting for release with wifi fixed...

Jesusnagler

Dec 29, 2015
Hello

When i will flash this Rom, must i Boot the Boot.img, or it is enough to flash this Rom in my twrp recovery.

Now i have cm12.1 on my device

Last edited:

broky

Jan 31, 2009
Hello

When i will flash this Rom, must i Boot the Boot.img, or it is enough to flash this Rom in my twrp recovery.

Now i have cm12.1 in my device

quote from OP:
2. Flash any kernel which has recovery (Use the boot.img in this ROM - It has TWRP)

it doesn t matter if you flash it with your TWRP but better use the boot.img in the rom as OP suggests so.

Reactions: Jesusnagler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER
    You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

83.png

81.png

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
    3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
    4. If coming from 5.1 or below ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
    5. Flash ROM zip
    6. Flash OpenGapps ARM zip
    7. Reboot and enjoy.

80.png

Official NIghtlies (automatically built every 4-5 days) :
    Basketbuild

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
    Mirror : Uploaded.to
    Mirror : self hosted

Gapps :
    http://opengapps.org

79.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to AOKP

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    78.png

Latest merges on Gerrit

http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/sony+status:merged,n,z
    82.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS

Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as everyone working on the device helps each other into making better ROMs.

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP MM 6.0.1 unofficial + nightly + official, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    championswimmer, championswimmer
    Source Code: http://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2016-02-09
    Last Updated 2016-03-10
    New build have been uploaded.
    There are new features in ROM Control.
    Device hardware state is mostly same - laggy camera, mobile data works
    http://uploaded.net/f/614c0k
    New build up. Wifi and Bluetooth should be working now
    new builds up. wifi/baseband working

laggy camera too :p (will improve in coming days)