• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

AOKP MM 6.0.1 unofficial + nightly + official

SaeedMJ

Jul 22, 2012
The installation file
The phone will not turn on
When the power hold only a vibrating rings
I know the resolution with flash ROM

hi bro
first thing is that this thread wasn't right place to ask this question.

anyway,just seems that your battery is dead. plug in to the charger and sit back for a couple of hours. then if you dont have any rom on your phone read the instructions below:

according to your signature , you've Z2 D6502 , so try to install a rom that fit to your device.

Error 7:(##in error vaghti miad k recoverit natune formate file zipo beshnase, pas bayad recoverito avaz koni, TWRP taghriban hame formataro mikhune)

at the begining, try to install cm12.1 official
1. flash cm12.1 boot.img in fastboot
2. install cm12.1 througt recovery
3.active terminal emulator (find in developer options)
4.copy twrp image file to your root (rename file to recovery.img)
5.type this in terminal:
su
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/FOTAKernel

now find your desired&proper rom for your D6502 and flash in twrp ..
if you seek this way correctly you dont got Error 7

twrp official link : this

Last edited:
Reactions: MHN.1515

djgigi94

Nov 11, 2012
I try the 13 november build yesterday and the screen shut down andò open a lot of times . The focus of camera is only continuos . But it seems very fluid .

Poli121

Oct 30, 2016
Nougat

I would like to Upgrade my Xperia Z2 from Cm 12.1 to AOKP mm. But i dont do that because the audio fx is always crashing. Is someone fix the problem in the future?

Does Xperia z2 get AOKP Nougat?

Last edited:

LukaRuso

Feb 15, 2015
hello, i really would love to use this rom but every time i install the rom and reboot it sony logo comes up and then the screen goes black (phone's still on)
i tried letting it sit for some time thinking the it might eventually boot up but never does, it just gets a bit warm. Any way i can fix it? Using D6503, TWRP 3.0.0-0

Apashe

Mar 23, 2016
Cuiába
hello, i really would love to use this rom but every time i install the rom and reboot it sony logo comes up and then the screen goes black (phone's still on)
i tried letting it sit for some time thinking the it might eventually boot up but never does, it just gets a bit warm. Any way i can fix it? Using D6503, TWRP 3.0.0-0
Yes it can, here it was the same thing, the screen goes black and nothing happens, I want to know how to solve it, and just put the stock, sorry my English

lazar0169

Jun 28, 2015
Nis
Hello,
I couldn't found information about bugs or any FC on main thread so can anyone tell me is this ROM stable for daily use? If so, does it have any minor bugs, camera etc ? :)

Austin.gonzo

Jan 9, 2016
Hello,
I couldn't found information about bugs or any FC on main thread so can anyone tell me is this ROM stable for daily use? If so, does it have any minor bugs, camera etc ? :)
Well this Rom seems pretty much over as the OP haven't made any builds since long time ago, but there are in basketbuilds... anyway nobody really uses marshmallow now since nougat came for z2. But if you only like the taste of marshmallow then the Roms should be same as other Roms, camera : Partially fixed
NFC : working for some, not for all
Bluetooth : not completely fixed
Wifi : works for some specific regions.
There was a heavy battery drain bug, I think that has been fixed.

Reactions: lazar0169

abasba

May 19, 2014
My phone model is D6503 and bootloader unlocked
I dont have any idea what happened
I was using TWRP version 3, may that caused brick?

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone