Search This thread

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
AOKP Nougat 7.1.2

DISCLAIMER
You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

83.png

81.png

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
2. Flash any kernel which has recovery (Use the boot.img in this ROM - It has TWRP)
3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
4. If coming from 5.1 or below ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
5. Flash ROM zip
6. Flash OpenGapps ARM zip
7. Reboot and enjoy.

80.png

Official NIghtlies (automatically built every 4-5 days) :
Will start soon
AOKP Xfer

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
AndroidFileHost

Gapps :
http://opengapps.org

79.png

AOKP Team Donations - that go towards build servers cost

Donate to AOKP

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
78.png

Latest merges on Gerrit

http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/sony+status:merged,n,z
82.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS

Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as everyone working on the device helps each other into making better ROMs. For the kitakami platform, I personally have done little work to build AOKP. All device bringup is thanks to Christian, Myself5, Cdesai and other awesome folks working on Lineage device trees :)
Also thanks to Sony Mobile for being so helpful to developers.

XDA:DevDB Information
AOKP Nougat 7.1.2, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z5

Contributors
championswimmer, championswimmer
Source Code: http://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2017-05-02
Last Updated 2017-05-07

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
The 1st May '17 build does not have fingerprint sensor patches merged yet.
Next build I will enable it.

Already mentioned in the post, but lots of thanks to cdesai, olivier, christian, kali-, jerpelea and everyone who have maintained sony over the years.

I am coming back into this after a whole year, and I have fully working device trees to simply kang and build AOKP - this is amazing. The state of development on Xperias - great as always

L33Tgod

May 18, 2016
Sarajevo

Already mentioned in the post, but lots of thanks to cdesai, olivier, christian, kali-, jerpelea and everyone who have maintained sony over the years.

I am coming back into this after a whole year, and I have fully working device trees to simply kang and build AOKP - this is amazing. The state of development on Xperias - great as always

Can you add kcal ? Thanks

Zaisesl

Sep 9, 2014
Buenos Aires
This is a great rom. I flashed lika 8 hours ago and for now there is no bugs. I will do some test tomorrow and tell about the battery life

mcduffie2010

Aug 8, 2012
Haarlem
If you build Kcal in I will definitely try this. On different old devises I loved AOKP so with fingerprint fixed no Kcal is the only downside.

klemen241

Jul 20, 2010
This thread made me moist. Here is s astupid question: any way of porting z5 camera in to this rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP Nougat 7.1.2

DISCLAIMER
    You need to have an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM & kernel. Also I or any contributor in the software DOES NOT take responsibility of damages caused to your phone due to this ROM.

83.png

81.png

1. Copy ROM zip and gapps zip to sdcard
    2. Flash any kernel which has recovery (Use the boot.img in this ROM - It has TWRP)
    3. Reboot device and go to recovery by pressing Vol-UP when LED is pink
    4. If coming from 5.1 or below ROM wipedata/factory reset your phone
    5. Flash ROM zip
    6. Flash OpenGapps ARM zip
    7. Reboot and enjoy.

80.png

Official NIghtlies (automatically built every 4-5 days) :
    Will start soon
    AOKP Xfer

Unofficial Test Builds (will contain experimental changes for testing) :
    AndroidFileHost

Gapps :
    http://opengapps.org

79.png

AOKP Team Donations - that go towards build servers cost

Donate to AOKP

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    78.png

Latest merges on Gerrit

http://gerrit.aokp.co/#/q/sony+status:merged,n,z
    82.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

CREDITS

Thanks to all device maintainers of Sony devices on CM/AOKP/Omni/PA/PAC as everyone working on the device helps each other into making better ROMs. For the kitakami platform, I personally have done little work to build AOKP. All device bringup is thanks to Christian, Myself5, Cdesai and other awesome folks working on Lineage device trees :)
    Also thanks to Sony Mobile for being so helpful to developers.

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP Nougat 7.1.2, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z5

Contributors
    championswimmer, championswimmer
    Source Code: http://github.com/AOKP

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2017-05-02
    Last Updated 2017-05-07

So from now on official builds will appear. Do not try to 4th or 5th may builds on official channel they do not have fingerprint sensor. Official builds after 8th may will have fingerprint enabled
    working on kcal. should be done in a week.

any official build after 7th may will have fingerprint.
    I don't care about nightlys, I care about kcal that developer said will add into rom 2 weeks ago.
    How rude! Doesn't care about actual development and only whining about your own stupid requests..
    Show a bit respect to those who put their effort and free time into pieces of software you are free to use..
    If u don't like the colour of your screen just don't look at it or buy LG.

And now sends me a PM "**** off!" Lol u really need to learn XDA