Aokp offcial its coming :):):):)

Search This thread

darkamikaze

Aug 7, 2010
Candyland
People who say they don't have call echo...are you guys talking to them with speaker on? I only get call echo
When I'm on speaker.
-dark

kCelsius

May 2, 2012
I've flashed both the build 35 and milestone5 and I feel like after using both that the m5 just feels smoother and less buggy to me. With the build45 i was having some lag issues and some auto-brighness issues. The m5 build seems to be pretty decent and smooth right now-just wish i had the theme chooser and working youtube-otherwise it's my DD right now.

capcanuck

May 3, 2011
I've flashed both the build 35 and milestone5 and I feel like after using both that the m5 just feels smoother and less buggy to me. With the build45 i was having some lag issues and some auto-brighness issues. The m5 build seems to be pretty decent and smooth right now-just wish i had the theme chooser and working youtube-otherwise it's my DD right now.

You can use vplayer for YouTube, works perfectly and easily. And galaxy nexus themes work as long as they're for milestone5. I'm using ice chrome sandwich right now, it's awesome

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

mbernusg

Mar 9, 2010
NJ
The echo bug on m5 is only on speaker. On aokp is horrible all the time speaker or not.. like unusable at least for me.. that is not an overstatement

Sent from my Real Gs move in silence like lasagna

narlynarwhal

Jan 31, 2012
Does the unofficial build from team kang have a task manager of any sorts? I noticed there were settings somewhere that mentioned minfree taskanager or something but couldn't find anything else.

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
Yeah whitehawkxs tweeted he was working on it and stop asking lol guess your not the first today . Poor whitehawkxs

kCelsius

May 2, 2012
I just want all the bugs squashed so i can flash this and stop flashing for a while. =) I've been flashing a new rom like almost every 2-3 days. =\

Reactions: Hoezack

Locksmith81

Nov 13, 2010
I just want all the bugs squashed so i can flash this and stop flashing for a while. =) I've been flashing a new rom like almost every 2-3 days. =\

If you want the bugs gone, do it yourself..if you don't know how stop crying. That is to be expected with having custom ROMs. All the Devs are hard at work. Unless you're contributing and helping out, then stop complaining....our go back to doughnut!
#goSixers

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

JaZart

Jan 8, 2012
Columbus

swaser18t

Oct 29, 2008
MN
Anyone know if there is a way to disable the light for the stock buttons on M5 as in the menu home back and search. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OTDwAm.png
    zCN1tm.png
    Nj3chm.png
    AZf7ym.png
    fqW7Pm.png
    UbYPlm.png
    9zRcfm.png

... ohai there! :D
    Any way you could give me the jist of eugenes twitter post. Im at work and cant access any social media sites! Thanks

Here's the convo:

@romanbb hey, you guys mind if I help with AOKP for the T989?

@Eugene373 I'd love to have you help! I think white is doing it all for it. My pops has my t989... we all hang out in #teamkang on freenode

@romanbb @Eugene373 Please dood help! I am going to finish pushing source to my github today. ^^ Dive right in!

@Whitehawkx @romanbb very cool, thank you guys.. I like CM9 don't get me wrong but after having AOKP that's what I like best now.
    Can someone please explain to me what AOKP and all these different names are? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda

Aokp means android open Kang project. What this mean is that it is like cm9 but way better with super nice customization. Team Kang is brilliant with their work. Super fast rom with amazing feature such as the weather in notification bar, etc... this will make you not want to flash any other rom for awhile ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
    He took long enough.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

You suck

I'm waiting for official from team kang. Not a kang of a rom

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Nothing wrong with kangs imo, as long as they aren't doing it for wrong reasons

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2