• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

AOSiP [CMTE-V4.6 & OMS-V0.2] [6.0.1-r_62]

Search This thread

xlxfoxxlx

Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2010
NY
QEIKMJn.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:

AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on Googles AOSP marshmallow source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Paul Clark
Akhil Narang
Alex Couderc
Sean Grondin

Credit/Thanks:

GOOGLE
Euphoria-os
Dirty Unicorns
AICP
Screwd
Omni
Cyanogenmod
SlimRoms
ChainFire (SuperSU)
Beanstown106
Mazda

Support/Community:

Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:

This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

• Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
  • Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
  • Visit AOSiP and post your issue with your log in the bug reporting section.
  • Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Source code:

As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.

AOSiP github
Kernel source

Latest Downloads:

The very latest AOSiP build

Recommended Working Gapps

Donations:

Donations are always appreciated. A lot of work goes into each and every build.
If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it

Last edited:

dave2metz

Oct 10, 2010
Clearwater, Florida
Wad up? Looks fantastic! I see people are mentioning illusion on G+. Are you developers formerly of illusion rom? My bad, looks like illusion is still going strong.

Last edited:

Kris Nelson

Sep 1, 2013
Beautiful Virginia
Wad up? Looks fantastic! I see people are mentioning illusion on G+. Are you developers formerly of illusion rom? My bad, looks like illusion is still going strong.
Yep we did Illusion for the LGG3.. When we added the Nexus6 we changed up the name too ;)

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

How to get this ROM to flash?
Download the ROM and your preferred Gapps and flash in recovery.. Dont forget to make a backup ;)

S

Simow.b

EyATva8.png

About us:

AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features from all over the android community. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Credit/Thanks:

Kris Nelson- (TEAM member)
Sean Grondin- (TEAM member)
Euphoria-os
Cyanogenmod
Rascarlo
Syco Pompos
Layers Devs
GOOGLE

Support/Community:

Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful community's. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun..

Bug reporting:

This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

Source code:

As the name states we are open source and encourage anyone to skim through the code. However the builds we release are not to be taken apart and parted out.

AOSiP github
Kernel source

Latest Downloads:

Donations:

If your feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it

Some screenshots and also more infos would be very welcome, good luck with your ROM

EDIT: flashed the ROM and it is pretty much like stock but it will depend on you and what Gapps will you be using to keep it light and fast! needs some more options

Anyways good luck with your next Build

Last edited:

$droyd$

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 23, 2012
Portage
Some screenshots and also more infos would be very welcome, good luck with your ROM

EDIT: flashed the ROM and it is pretty much like stock but it will depend on you and what Gapps will you be using to keep it light and fast! needs some more options

Anyways good luck with your next Build

Not sure if you expected a feature list like bliss on an initial first release or what.. As far as light yes I included the camera and browser.. Regarding features its not pretty much stock there's quite a bit of work done here and added features you don't get in a stock ROM..

xonelith

Jul 12, 2013
Whitby
Nice ROM !! Running smooth with Layers:thumbup: Plans to bake busybox in?

Great to have another Layers ROM.

Last edited:
S

Simow.b

Not sure if you expected a feature list like bliss on an initial first release or what.. As far as light yes I included the camera and browser.. Regarding features its not pretty much stock there's quite a bit of work done here and added features you don't get in a stock ROM..

Indeed, but what i was asking is more like what Benzo's offering on his ROM so far it was my daily driver ! flashed yours today i was impressed with it's smoothness and responsiveness, like you said it is maybe the first release so i'll look again when you'll build the next one!

good luck :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QEIKMJn.png

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:

AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on Googles AOSP marshmallow source. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Paul Clark
    Akhil Narang
    Alex Couderc
    Sean Grondin

Credit/Thanks:

GOOGLE
    Euphoria-os
    Dirty Unicorns
    AICP
    Screwd
    Omni
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Mazda

Support/Community:

Full support is always on the top of the list. visit our AOSiP Google plus community for all your ROM needs. There we have all the latest links to gapps , layers , and other helpful communities. Or just stop and engage in off topic fun.

Bug reporting:

Source code:

AOSiP github
    Kernel source

Latest Downloads:

Recommended Working Gapps

Donations:

If you're feeling like were deserving of a little tip please feel free to send it

The silence is deafening. Can you give us a bone to chew on?

It was all just an illusion

I'm trying to finish up. Will be ready soon. Hopefully by the end of the week.. Damn Christmas is the only thing standing in the way of that goal lol.. My kids would be mad at me if I stayed up all night and scared Santa away Christmas eve
    Were getting really close to an initial release of AOSiP marshmallow if anyone is interested.
    AOSiP 1.0.1 6.0 r_1
    ChangeLog ;)

Fixes:
    VoLTE (enhanced calling) toggle for Verizon
    VoLTE- Unknown caller in outgoing call log
    Background in some apps while in dark mode
    Ambient display text for dark themes

Features:
    Heads up on/off toggle
    Custom carrier label w/ color options
    Color options for Navbar icons
    DT2S Navbar