[AOSP 10.0] [29-05-2020] Quack Phh-Treble GSI v217 Repack For Exynos S20 Devices

Search This thread

Mihalaki

May 2, 2015
Im pretty sure Lineage Recovery supports G986B. Check the Lineage Recovery guide link in the first post

Thank you for the reply. On the Lineage recovery link it says untested on G986B which is my device and I think elsewhere someone posted not working on S20+. Can you or anyone confirm?

Mihalaki

May 2, 2015
G986B followed all instructions all went smoothly including Lineage recovery working, rom installed correctly but does not boot into rom just bootloop. Installed latest rom version.

Mihalaki

May 2, 2015
Thanks. I rooted patching ATD3 beforehand which was the latest for XSA. Might try ATE6 from another country code when I get time. BTW Can firmware be flashed separately after rooting?

kimern

Jul 4, 2015
Zug
I don't usually have issues installing roms and such but think i'm stuck on this one! I am following the instructions but the rom just won't stick.

After applying the update in Lineage recovery, i returns installation successful etc. However after rebooting system, i always boot back into OneUI?

Almost as if there's a A/B partition switch happening? Am i missing something obvious here?

Appreciate any help!

Reactions: Smturbo

ASHLEY117

Jun 9, 2011
Someshire
Samsung Galaxy S21
Reactions: Mucky2 and bigyin

ASHLEY117

Jun 9, 2011
Someshire
Samsung Galaxy S21
Awesome, thank you bud! Does a higher FPS work? Not being ungrateful, but OP's build only provided 48fps....

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Phh is trying to fix but 60fps on v220, I use same method and script as OP. I'll post updates when I update myself plus a couple of other roms too but need weebGapps magisk version for the vanilla GSI

Last edited:
Reactions: bigyin

DamionGans

Jun 9, 2020
I am trying to install the rom on my S20 5G. The phone is rooted, recovery is installed and factory wiped. installing the zip gives a footer is wrong signature verification failed error 21. Later when the system image is extracting to the system partition it immediatly finishes and goes to the end of the script. What can I do to install this rom?

bigyin

I am trying to install the rom on my S20 5G. The phone is rooted, recovery is installed and factory wiped. installing the zip gives a footer is wrong signature verification failed error 21. Later when the system image is extracting to the system partition it immediatly finishes and goes to the end of the script. What can I do to install this rom?

Can confirm exact error here as well.

Reactions: DamionGans

DamionGans

Jun 9, 2020

found the error:
Failed to extract entry “system_new.img”(xxxxx BYTES) to “/dev/block/dm-0” : I/O error

I don't know what to do with this, yet...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts