Aosp 10 [10.0.0][3.10][16-Sep][Mi3/Mi4/Mi4 LTE]

Search This thread

vasishath

Nov 30, 2013
Chandigarh
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjeanbaptiste%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2FAndroid-10-webpage.jpg

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

What's AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Not working:
  • NFC not working on Mi3

XDA:DevDB Information
AOSP, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 3

Contributors
vasishath, shahan_mik3
Source Code: https://github.com/vasishath/kernel_cancro

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: none
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: v1
Beta Release Date: 2019-09-16

Created 2019-09-16
Last Updated 2019-09-16

vasishath

Nov 30, 2013
Chandigarh
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
Last edited:

Hiou

Jan 22, 2018
Thanh Hoa
Adaptive brightness and auto-rotate not working

this exists from all of your build with 3.10 kernel :(
unsupported accelerometer and light sensor

Attachments

• IMG_20190917_052847.jpg
    IMG_20190917_052847.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 5,481
  • IMG_20190917_054550.jpg
    IMG_20190917_054550.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 5,384
  • IMG_20190917_054540.jpg
    IMG_20190917_054540.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 5,162
  • IMG_20190917_054532.jpg
    IMG_20190917_054532.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 4,932
Last edited:

imonirban

May 28, 2013
This is seriously incredible, supporting a device which launched with Jelly Bean!! Thank you so much for keeping the support for this device going! My mum uses my MI3 now, but it's definitely still going strong after 6 years of use!

D

Deleted member 8802468

It will work for MI 4w?

Last edited by a moderator:

VK84663

Jun 20, 2016
Anyway to push statusbar edge to edge?
Why there space both side?

Sent from my mido using XDA Labs

Stickman89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Strange. First boot yielded a black screen just after the google bootanimation. I could not wake up the device, and I also could not see the device via adb to pull a log. I thought my phone died. Went to try and power on the device and could not...

Anyway, it was at that point I noticed windows was installing the Qualcomm HS-USB 9006 drivers. So I forcefully restarted my Mi3W by long holding the power button. Sure enough, the device came back on and this time it boots right into the ROM.

I thought that was extremely odd, and it nearly caused me to go into panic - but after all appeared to be well I pushed on with the device setup... After I rebooted my phone, the black screen issue returns, but this time it's right after the first splashscreen before the ROM's bootanimation starts.

Just like the first occurrence, when I plug my device into a computer, the Qualcomm 9006 driver is loaded; and the phones acts as a USB storage device containing a bunch of sensitive device files... Qualcomms Diagnostic Mode. I actually cannot boot into the ROM anymore without a reinstallation via TWRP; however the problem repeats itself soon after.

Are there anymore reports like this?

Edit: I acknowledge now the 1st boot black screen issue after Gapps installation is known. However the other black screen issue on every boot afterwards is interesting. Don't worry though, I can still get into TWRP; so of coarse there is nothing to be truly concerned about.

Update: I've had to restore my previous working ROM as this ROM somehow is causing the device to boot to diagnostic mode without any way to break the loop. Got to say a big thank you though, @vasishath @Shahan_mik3, you guys have really brought some amazing meals to the table!

Last edited:
Reactions: clockstoper

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjeanbaptiste%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F09%2FAndroid-10-webpage.jpg

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

What's AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
    We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Not working:
    • NFC not working on Mi3

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSP, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 3

Contributors
    vasishath, shahan_mik3
    Source Code: https://github.com/vasishath/kernel_cancro

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: none
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: v1
    Beta Release Date: 2019-09-16

Created 2019-09-16
    Last Updated 2019-09-16
    Reserved

Download Links:

Rom
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962587049

Gapps
    https://downloads.akhilnarang.me/grewal/BiTGApps-Q_sys.zip

Recommended TWRP:
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657591907

Installation Steps
    Download the latest build
    FLash GApps
    Boot to room
    Reboot

ps:-
    *After flashing gapps if you face black screen on boot just reboot
    I will check the reported YouTube issues
    yeah, still the best. long live vasishath and cancro! a long road from M to Q!!!!!

Edit:

Everything's working flawlessly so far. And for a 5 years old device so snappy. Can't keep my fingers off, even I have a poco in the left and a mi 9 t pro in the right pocket.
    Wow...finally android 10 by my favourite developer ?