its ok... i tried multiple but they dont work for me i just get stuck in the loading screen... both corvus os and pixel experience dont work for me anymore they worked but not anymore if u want to try too i can give you them
DISCLAIMER: I WAS NEVER, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGES AGAINST YOUR DEVICES BY YOUR OWN MIS-OPERATIONS
1. Download an arbitrary SM-A125F firmware zip package on SamMobile.com, whose Android version is 11. I used A125FXXU2BVB4 firmware.
2. Clean install firmware (means, no magisk boot module, etc. Flash with ODIN full firmware (BL, AP, CP and CSC _A125FXXU2BVB4*.TAR.MD5. Tick in ODIN options: NAND ERASE; Re-partition. Make sure AUTO REBOOT is OFF!!!
3. Let ODIN flash all, on completion, click reset, disconnect and connect USB, Select recovery.img (below post) in AP slot, and nulled VBMETA.img (below) in USERDATA slot. again; Make sure AUTO REBOOT is OFF!!!
4. Let ODIN flash all. Once all succeeded; Hold <VolDn> + <Power> to shut down, then Hold <VolUp> + <Power> to reboot to TWRP
5. Once TWRP has booted, do full factory reset (wipe caches and data). After that, format data completely. Reboot to recovery once done.
6. Once TWRP has re-booted, go to advance, terminal and execute command: multidisabler.
This will protect data partition from becoming encrypted again, and secure recovery partition from being replaced.
7. Reboot to system, and setup device as normal. After this, you could install Root or what ever you want.
Important: device must boot directly to recovery or stock recovery will be restored if you boot direct to OS.
What is working:
Mounting, flashing *.img to superpartitions, MTP also fixed now.
What is not working:
You tell me...