• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [AOSP-11] [UNOFFICIAL] [SW REV 1] Samsung SM-A125F TWRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Mod edit : link removed and thread locked while waiting for twrp kernel source link.

DISCLAIMER: I WAS NEVER, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGES AGAINST YOUR DEVICES BY YOUR OWN MIS-OPERATIONS
Install instructions:
1. Download an arbitrary SM-A125F firmware zip package newer than 7 May 2021 on SamMobile.com, whose Android version is 11 (Android 10 based firmware no longer work at all)
2. Flash by Heimdall by PIT partitions or by Odin by BL, AP, CP, and CSC tar packages
3. Back to the stock ROM > go to Developments settings > allow OEM unlocking (Developments settings could be enabled by tapping 7~10 times somewhere in About Device)
4. If OEM unlocking is unseen to you, take software updates first
5. Also inside Developments settings, enable USB debugging
6a. Run an ADB command to disable dm-verity thru your PC (Or TWRP fails to boot, this isn’t done for my part, so my device is being boot looped)
6b. Sign your own vbmeta.img instead of the stock one, but of course you could still choose as fewer items to be verified as possible; but my own custom vbmeta.img will still be released for you, if you’re relatively new to TWRP
7. Download the TWRP image from my SourceForge project
8. Hold <VolUp>+<VolDn> with device tethered to USB-C with your PC
9. Hold <VolUp> to unlock OEM
10. Hold <VolUp>+<VolDn> again with device not disconnected of USB-C
11. Press <VolUp> without holding to enter Download mode
12. Open Heimdall to flash the downloaded TWRP on the partition ‘‘recovery’’ with my TWRP image renamed to ‘‘recovery.img’’
13. Hold <VolDn> + <Power> to shut down, then Hold <VolUp> + <Power> to reboot to TWRP
14. Enjoy!👍🏻😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Helix-one
The Android 11 update is not yet available for my country, maybe soon it'll be available. Anyways can i ask whats working and whats not?
Neither for my country, but you don’t need to pay attention to your regions, yes my TWRP build no longer works on Android 10 based firmware (told at my first step thanks?😅😅)

Reactions: Helix-one
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit : link removed and thread locked while waiting for twrp kernel source link.

DISCLAIMER: I WAS NEVER, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE RESPONSIBLE OF ANY DAMAGES AGAINST YOUR DEVICES BY YOUR OWN MIS-OPERATIONS
    Install instructions:
    1. Download an arbitrary SM-A125F firmware zip package newer than 7 May 2021 on SamMobile.com, whose Android version is 11 (Android 10 based firmware no longer work at all)
    2. Flash by Heimdall by PIT partitions or by Odin by BL, AP, CP, and CSC tar packages
    3. Back to the stock ROM > go to Developments settings > allow OEM unlocking (Developments settings could be enabled by tapping 7~10 times somewhere in About Device)
    4. If OEM unlocking is unseen to you, take software updates first
    5. Also inside Developments settings, enable USB debugging
    6a. Run an ADB command to disable dm-verity thru your PC (Or TWRP fails to boot, this isn’t done for my part, so my device is being boot looped)
    6b. Sign your own vbmeta.img instead of the stock one, but of course you could still choose as fewer items to be verified as possible; but my own custom vbmeta.img will still be released for you, if you’re relatively new to TWRP
    7. Download the TWRP image from my SourceForge project
    8. Hold <VolUp>+<VolDn> with device tethered to USB-C with your PC
    9. Hold <VolUp> to unlock OEM
    10. Hold <VolUp>+<VolDn> again with device not disconnected of USB-C
    11. Press <VolUp> without holding to enter Download mode
    12. Open Heimdall to flash the downloaded TWRP on the partition ‘‘recovery’’ with my TWRP image renamed to ‘‘recovery.img’’
    13. Hold <VolDn> + <Power> to shut down, then Hold <VolUp> + <Power> to reboot to TWRP
    14. Enjoy!👍🏻😎
    The Android 11 update is not yet available for my country, maybe soon it'll be available. Anyways can i ask whats working and whats not?
    You should have posted the thread as development though, yet you posted it as a question 🤣 Also thank you for your hard work in making this recovery! 😍
    Neither for my country, but you don’t need to pay attention to your regions, yes my TWRP build no longer works on Android 10 based firmware (told at my first step thanks?😅😅)