AOSP apps remover v1.2 | Android 7.x | 11/08/16

Search This thread

greyhd

Apr 27, 2012
Unzip on your PC for easier editing, then rezip.

I deleted the line that removes custom boot animation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I used 7zip on my pc but didn't work. I will try again, I think I'm doing something wrong when rezipping the file. Thank you for the help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mystique

Oct 1, 2010
Here's the zip file with the boot ani left in tact..

Attachments

• 02-xAOSP_apps_Remover_v1_2_Android_7x.zip
    145.7 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: jayadev01

TeeHoang

Sep 7, 2014
Marburg
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bricked devices or other issues.

For all of you who likes clean ROM and hate duplication between system and user apps folders this tool will help. This will remove all defaults AOSP apps except launcher and keyboard. I suggest after removing to install pico version of gapps or all of this will not make much sense. Also boot animation will be gone, trim it to the bone ;)
For everything else you may need use Play Store. This way upgrading existing apps will not make any duplicates.

Please don't hesitate to post if you like to see some more apps to be included in this remover.

V1.2 11/08/16
Added Development app

Thank you so much for this :)! Would you make a zip for Pie too? :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for bricked devices or other issues.

For all of you who likes clean ROM and hate duplication between system and user apps folders this tool will help. This will remove all defaults AOSP apps except launcher and keyboard. I suggest after removing to install pico version of gapps or all of this will not make much sense. Also boot animation will be gone, trim it to the bone ;)
    For everything else you may need use Play Store. This way upgrading existing apps will not make any duplicates.

Please don't hesitate to post if you like to see some more apps to be included in this remover.

V1.2 11/08/16
    Added Development app
    Aroma remover on the way ;)
    Thanks! It would be great to see this in an AROMA format where the user could select which apps to remove.
    v1.2 - added Development app
    What is OASP? I've only heard of AOSP.