• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[AOSP,CM10/9,SENSE 4.0,4.1,3.6]BassMOD v4.2.1 Srs&xLOUD&Beats Audio&Dolby&POPup

Search This thread

sweethurt

Oct 14, 2012
surabaya
I dont get it , ive already flashed the fix, but i still having the problem with the mic. Do i need to wipe something ? Im using cm10 bruce's rom

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

-SourceCode-

Jan 21, 2011
Thanks

@Bassini – the MOD works great so well done and many thanks for it.

I am running the official MIUI ROM on my HTC Sensation and installed the latest BassMOD 4.2. In the AROMA installer I choose the first option (i.e. sense 3.6 / 4 / 4.1).

I can hear a noticeable difference after installing the MOD, the sound quality has greatly improved.

Just one question though, the option I choose in the AROMA installer (i.e. sense 3.6 / 4 / 4.1) does not install XLOUD looks like… Why is that? Is there any way to install XLOUD as well or does that cause conflicts?

The other option in the AROMA installer (i.e. for AOSP/CM9) includes the XLOUD option too, but unfortunately this option does not work well with the MIUI ROM.

Thanks!

martinvandebroek

Jan 30, 2012
jakarta
I have use this on my xe with viper 1.41 and the sound quality was boost from before,but i found new bugs with vitamio.apk and supervideo.apk..sometimes got fc and i have update supervideo.apk from playstore,is it bugs or my phones bugs?

ntluan

Apr 6, 2011
Can Tho
I got music FC, apollo FC, walkman FB and many others FC whenever i do somethings that connect to sound, like change system volume in settings then settings FC. anyone known why?
i'm on Bruce lated CyanogenMod 10 Jellybean 4.1.2 rom.

Last edited:

sonnhy

Jun 24, 2012
I'm on CM 10, which files do i have to download?
I can get everything from this mod or only xLoud and SRS as OP says:

"ITs srs , xLOUD dolbymobile for CMX \ aosp cm9"

STk3000

May 1, 2012
Hey there... Wanna try your mod but i cannot download anything... Dolby mobile and the mod just time out after i press download and the cm10 fix sais file not found... May we have some mirror links pls?

Nexus7

STk3000

May 1, 2012
the dolby mobile app is not installing... It sais app not installed at the end... Pls if someone still has the cm10 fix we would be gratefull for an upload if the dev is offline.. Thx

STk3000

May 1, 2012
Ok so I managed to install everything and want to use CM Music app...

I go to settings in the app -> sound effects -> and i'm seeying what seems to be like an equalizer with no frequencies under the bars, an on/off switch on top and two sliders for WOW and TrueBASS. I can manage to move the sliders however I want but i cannot seem to get them saved... what do I have to do to save them? Also, I cannot seem to hear any change when I move the sliders but when I turn SRS off I can hear the weak sound that I had before flashing this mod.

What am I doing wrong? I want to have WOW turned all the way up and I would like to know what are the vertical bars for?

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Ok so I managed to install everything and want to use CM Music app...

I go to settings in the app -> sound effects -> and i'm seeying what seems to be like an equalizer with no frequencies under the bars, an on/off switch on top and two sliders for WOW and TrueBASS. I can manage to move the sliders however I want but i cannot seem to get them saved... what do I have to do to save them? Also, I cannot seem to hear any change when I move the sliders but when I turn SRS off I can hear the weak sound that I had before flashing this mod.

What am I doing wrong? I want to have WOW turned all the way up and I would like to know what are the vertical bars for?

Also, the AudioFX Widget does nothing, no matter what settings i give it..

I don't really know how is this mod supposed to be used.. I wanna use CM Music.. how do I set it up and how do I make it work, AudioFX included..

Thx allot..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [AOSP,CM10/9,SENSE 4.0,4.1,3.6]BassMOD v4.2.1 Srs&xLOUD&Beats Audio&Dolby&POPup

Bassini presents
    BassMod
    Srs & EQ & xLOUD & Beats Audio & Dolby Digital

ITs srs , xLOUD dolbymobile for CMX \ aosp cm9
    beats srs & xLOUD bost for sense 4.0 &4.1

with a.l.s.a

BassMod mod is responsible for the Beats Audio and Dolby Mobile.
    You flasch mod in recovery!

creating mod I was thinking about the best bass

Only Dolby Mobile Application to sense 3.6 instalation thx I2icky

DolbyMobile for sense 3.6
    mirror by baha76_s

extras IN 1 files
    CM Music.apk - recommended for full srs
    dolby app v1.0 - digital sound 5.1 in app

Changelog
    v4.2
    *fix mic for cm10 (test on paranoid)
    *add compatibile libs for popup galaxy s3 thx vov IO android & Gpc
    *add app for popup (no my work) thx vov IO android & Gpc LINK FOR ORGINAL APP(original application is running, but has a problem, even with movies 320x240)
    *fix with new viper
    *update libs 4.0 /4.1
    *more
    screen in 2 nd post

v4
    *new audio libs
    *add beats nofly for aopk cm with xperia pureness app
    *full alsa activation
    *fix xLOUD fc for viper
    *FIX WITH NEW CM10
    *fix with dsp
    *new Moded bulid.prop
    *more

v3.0
    *fix fc sound cm10 and sense 4.1
    *del alsa mixer for fix
    *dolby lib fix with alsa
    *more bass
    *more

v2.0
    *add alsa mixer thx skvalex
    *fix Beats bass fc for sense 4.0 / 4.1
    *fix a.l.s.a. for cm10 / 9 /aosp
    *new bass engine
    *new quliety sound with libs
    *new soundboster (v3.2.5 bassmod for sensation)
    *more

* 1st edytion
    any visual changes only change the sound

Download BassMODv4.2

Download fix for cm10 and aopk

THX FOR
    darkmantra
    viper team
    CmX team
    ROCKDEV
    Paranoidandroid team
    bruce2728
    ALSA TEAM

AND ALL USER
    It should work
    I have not tested this on miui
    please try

v4 fix will come soon
    and in the
    repair xLOUD
    repair custom eq
    new mod for CM10 / 9
    3.6 support
    screenshot2012111717521.png
    screenshot2012111717523.png
    Flashed v4 last night. Got a call this morning and the person calling me couldn't here me. CM10
    Any news about v4 bro?!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

in test