• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

{AOSP}{Custom Gingerbread}OMFGB 1.3.0 Nightlies

Search This thread

1tondiesel

Jul 11, 2010
so when i had the 8/12 nightly downloaded i had no problem with mms now that i have the latest build 8/17 cant dowload mms but when i downloaded the 8/17
build i didnt wipe anything i just flashed it could that be the reason why?

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
so when i had the 8/12 nightly downloaded i had no problem with mms now that i have the latest build 8/17 cant dowload mms but when i downloaded the 8/17
build i didnt wipe anything i just flashed it could that be the reason why?

Not very sanitary if you don't wipe...why would you even post this? Nandroid. Wipe. Install. See if there's a difference. If not, go back.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

f_padia

Jul 12, 2010
I have applied this theme http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1134324 using the theme chooser on the latest nightly. Everything seems fine expect the background for the status bard drop down. In the theme its supposed to be grey but for some reason its remaining a transparent black colour. This makes the text in the notification area pretty much unreadable. Anybody any ideas why this would happen?

I thought it might be to do with god mode because of the status bar settings you can change in it but I have tried freezing god mode and re-applying the theme but I still have the same problem. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

MassStash

Sep 26, 2008
Chicago
absolutely no hope for a sense build right? suggestions? on the only one for heroc as of now, sweet n all, but this rom seems pretty magical from the OP

Robbie_G

Sep 3, 2007
College Station, TX
They will both work. The v6 op says that it works with any Rom. I don't remember what firerat's op says, but it works on every Rom I have ever used (and I'm a flash whore).
Have you flashed firerat's on this specific rom? When I tried, I was frozen at the white HTC screen. I was able to install darktremors apps2sd just fine though.

I also was able to do the V6 tweaks just fine as well.

neverblink

Mar 8, 2008
whats up guys.

i'm on the latest nightly, Aug. 25, and i keep getting fc on the launcher.

message reads : The application Launcher (process com.andrios.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

i flashed from the Aug 21 nightly. did full wipes, even flashed back to Aug 21.

anyone experiencing this? any resolutions?

thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Robbie_G

Sep 3, 2007
College Station, TX
whats up guys.

i'm on the latest nightly, Aug. 25, and i keep getting fc on the launcher.

message reads : The application Launcher (process com.andrios.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

i came flashed from the Aug 21 nightly. did full wipes, even flashed back to Aug 21.

anyone experiencing this? any resolutions?

thanks for any help.
Probably doesn't help you or address your question, but I'm using launcher pro with Aug 25 with no problems.

poashll

Sep 3, 2010
Lincoln, NE
it doesnt really, but thanks for your input :D

FC's for me also so I just flashed 8-21, which works fine. I won't get to it this weekend, but I was going to pull the Launcher.apk from 8-21 and put it in the 8-25 to see if it works.

Robbie, thanks for the info. I was wondering if another launcher would work. I may use the ADW or Zeam apk and try that too.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Presents...

OMFGB 1.3.0 Nightlies

*Feature list and screenshots are subject to change at any time. They also may not exactly reflect what you see in rom, due to different device features.

[DISCLAIMER: If you are flashing this you have already voided your manufacturer's warranty. If you are flashing this you realize that this is unsupported software. Your device may break as a result of flashing this unsupported software. t3hh4xx0r team is not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone or you as a result of flashing this software. That includes but is not limited to bricked phones, world war, your alarm not waking you up and as a result you getting fired, or orgasms. That said, thank you for trying it.]

Some Features of this ROM
    Android 2.3.4 Base
    Builds available for HTC Incredible, Droid Eris, Evo, Thunderbolt, Droid 1, and Hero
    Future builds planned for Droid Charge and Samsung Fascinate

Configurable Power Widgets (cm)
    3 choices of Lockscreen mods - Standard Tab, Rotary, and Honeycomb concept
    Reboot menu including recovery and bootloader options (cm)
    Lockscreen shortcuts for Phone and Messaging apps
    2 choices in battery types, stock or percentages
    Volume wake and menu unlock (cm)
    Configurable overscroll effect (cm)
    Screen off and on animations (cm)
    Volume button music controls (cm)
    Lockscreen music controls
    Configurable launcher screen settings
    Workspace looping in launcher
    Scrollable widgets support in launcher
    Landscape mode available in launcher
    DSP Manager (cm)
    God Mode Settings app to control all this craziness
    Tmobile Theme Chooser (tmobile)
    Addons app for customizing your OMFGB build even more
    Nightlies in the God Mode app to stay on the bleeding edge
    Wallpapers by ksknightmare and sgarriques

Thanks Section
    First I want to thank RootzWiki for this awesome forum that we can share our work on. Next I would like to thank my team for putting up with me disappearing for two weeks to make this work for you guys. There are so many people I want to thank for making this possible. First biggest thanks to slayher, he did this first and has helped out with ALOT of bugs that he had to deal with when there was no one else here to help him fix them. He also helped me update this to mr2.5 General thanks go to birdman, b16, cvpcs, the whole cm team, peteralfonso, drod2169, ksknightmare, the irc guys, sgarriques, imoseyon, the users in this thread including avlfive and jaxidian and mikereDD which i've seen answer hundreds of questions. If I don't have you listed and you helped in some way, biggest thanks to you. Im old sorry.

Some Screenshots
    lock1.png
    lock2.png
    home.png
    pulldown.png
    godmode.png
    addons.png
    nightlies.png
    ksknightmarewall.png

Downloads

Nightly builds are compiled each night by our build bot. Follow it on twitter for up to date info on all builds. @OMFBOT

1.3.0 Nightlies can be found here

If not your wanting to try the nightlies, download the older 1.2.0 build from t3hh4xx0r.com

GAPPS - GAPPS

GAPPS (lithid) with new gtalk - lithid GAPPS

All sources are at OMFGB's github page --- www.github.com/OMFGB

t3hh4xx0r team consists of:
    - r2DoesInc - - linuxmotion - - xoomdev - - davidjr621 - - SteveLogik -
    - Willis420 -

Please visit t3hh4xx0r.com for more information
    I'll look into mms issues

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App
    Thanks to jaybob, it should be fixed in tonight's build :)

I asked jaybob to look into it. If I could get logcats, and more information, mms fails on wifi and 3g, only on wifi, etc, it would help us a lot.

The mms download issue is due to errors in PduParser. This has been an issue previously due to differences in Sprint handling. This can be resolved by updating the file to the latest CM version of PduParser.java (in frameworks/base/core/java/com/google/android/mms/pdu). After an update to the CM version as of 16MAY, mms downloads were working again in a test build.
    doesnt stand for anything :p