AOSP Gingerbread is coming to Ace!

Search This thread
Bear in mind we have more chance of AOSP than we do Cyanogen Mod. The last thing we want to do is piss off the devs on this and get this thread locked like the last. So far we haven't seen the trolls, but maybe they're back at school :cool:

I can still go on XDA at school . (Hint: Noob teachers + Awesome phone-hiding skills)

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
Seriously u shouldnt do that. Dont sacrifice ur study just to pleased all the whiners here. We who being here for couple of month know better that a rom will be ready when its truely ready. Take ur time, make it worth to wait :)

Sent from your phone

Seriously u shouldnt do that. Dont sacrifice ur study just to pleased all the whiners here. We who being here for couple of month know better that a rom will be ready when its truely ready. Take ur time, make it worth to wait :)

Sent from your phone

No , I only do that during recess + the relief teachers don't teach .
I have NEVER sacrificed my studies ;)

MrChaosDesire

Sep 9, 2011
Singapore
No , I only do that during recess + the relief teachers don't teach .
I have NEVER sacrificed my studies ;)

My friends do that during class. He put the phone on table and use. So freaking obvious. Too bad the relief teacher is so slacky that she don't care. Singapore teachers FTW!

Sent from my Galaxy Ace in Singapore with the XDA app

guru2468

Jul 28, 2011
www.flickr.com
Damn, I could too, but I have no data connrction. (And no, I'm not a twelve-year-old-ETA-asking-and-trolling-noob ;))

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA App

My friends do that during class. He put the phone on table and use. So freaking obvious. Too bad the relief teacher is so slacky that she don't care. Singapore teachers FTW!

Sent from my Galaxy Ace in Singapore with the XDA app

Yes , I don't think we should leak out more info lest the Ministry of Education decides to make us perish .
Btw keep it back on topic okay ?

guru2468

Jul 28, 2011
www.flickr.com
Is an AOSP firmware the same than the one of the Nexus S for example? Or is it only based on fully open source components of Android, which is not the same as the one used on phones that are coming with Vanilla Android out of the box? AOSP = Vanilla Android? (or are both only similar?)

russ18uk

Aug 1, 2011
Is an AOSP firmware the same than the one of the Nexus S for example? Or is it only based on fully open source components of Android, which is not the same as the one used on phones that are coming with Vanilla Android out of the box? AOSP = Vanilla Android? (or are both only similar?)
AOSP is like how Google gives the OS to Samsung et al before they **** it up.

guru2468

Jul 28, 2011
www.flickr.com
LOL, I like this way of seeing things ;). I still don't understand why the idiots at Samsung absolutely need to "**** it up". Even developers with not even 1% of the financial investment and manpower of Samsung do a 100x better job at doing ROMs!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As we all know CyanogenMOD 7 is the most desired ROM in Ace. But it has yet to come! So our 4 Best Developers started to port Gingerbread AOSP. CyanogenMOD 7 was also made from Gingerbread AOSP.

I've opened this thread to cheer up our 4 Developers
    EmoBoiix3, Jekle_Ace, consegregate and awesome Fla.sh

Cheer Up for
    EmoBoiix3, Jekle_Ace, consegregate and awesome Fla.sh

images_keep_up_the_good_work_sticker-p217587943344569729qjcl_400.jpg

GO on Guyz! You are the best! I hope when you guyz are together you can beat CyanogenMOD! Just keep it up guyz!
    Wanna see some screenshots? ;)
    Well done, 1st build booted succesfully with the help of ketut.kumajaya and trapacksa :D
    My team need to fix major problems before the alpha version ready.
    Thanks a lot . The team appreciates your support :D

Sent from my Ultima Weapon© using XDA App :D
    And of course no extra features. AOSP is aimed to be a base rom for other developers. Extra features will come in the event somebody wants to use it as base and add features. :) thanks everyone! I'm the tester for the team anyway, not a developer.