How To Guide [AOSP][GSI][12] GSI Guide + Fixes for S21 Series (Exynos)

Search This thread

Haridhayal

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f634a4a307a78512e706e67

This is a guide for flashing GSI on the S21 Plus (exynos) and the fixes needed. Bug list is also available.
Guide, Fixes & Bug list

Screenshots
LineageOS 19.0 GSI

I dont have time to check all the xda threads for S21/Plus/Ultra. I 'd recommend joining the telegram group.

Kernel Source for kernel used in this guide
Kernel Source

Last edited:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I dont have time to check all the xda threads for S21/Plus/Ultra. I 'd recommend joining the telegram group.
Telegram Group for further help and discussion
@Haridhayal

I've change the prefix of your thread from "Development" to "How To Guide" as only own development qualifies for the first one what's obviously not the case for your thread. Please don't change back! Same applies to the threads here and here.
Prior to your next posting, please read all guidances that are stuck at the top of each forum like:

Additionally, I've removed the link to telegram from your post above!
As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads and if thorough support is provided in the thread. These conditions obviously don't apply to this thread or you. Additional information is also available here:
Please refrain from sharing social media links in future unless done in your own development thread.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Rocky7842

Apr 27, 2022
Hi, I'm looking to buy this phone and flash gsi. But I want to make sure, do bluetooth audio and bluetooth in call both work?