• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[AOSP KRT16M] [v3.2] [5. Nov] 4.4 STABLE / Android 4.3.1 STABLE [Kernel 3.4.67]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mestanr

Oct 14, 2007
plus.google.com
If someone want newest version of Hangouts and Keep from Nexus 5, can download from my shared DropBox folder.

Hangouts version 2.0.012
Keep version 2.0.50

All looks stable. If @pabx wants, can make optional gapps zip, for more Nexus 5 experience for those, who want. :)

Edit: added Sun Beam live wallpaper
Edit2: added default_wallpaper from Nexus 5 framework-res.apk

Last edited:

feizylong

Feb 21, 2008
setting wallpaper from gallery > select your picture > pinch and zoom, touch and move around to your desire layout > click set wallpaper > done.. (just like crop)

quale

Dec 1, 2008
Bilbao
photosphere?

Hello,

First of all, thanks for the rom, i'm using the 4.4 3.1 version and it is great.
Only one question,
Why the camera has no photosphere enabled?
is there a way to have it?

thanks in advance!! :)

schaggo

Jan 16, 2008
Zürich
Something I noticed: Google backup is disabled ("Backing up to debug-only private cache"). As this is rather convenient to have, any way to enable it or is this ROM/source/GApps dependant?

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 17, 2005
Currently Reverse Engineering 42
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the rom, i'm using the 4.4 3.1 version and it is great.
Only one question,
Why the camera has no photosphere enabled?
is there a way to have it?

thanks in advance!! :)
the aosp camera doesn't include photosphere as google haven't open sourced it (BOO to google!)

its pretty easy to get photosphere working..

install the latest GoogleCamera.apk (as a normal app!) and copy liblightcycle.so to /system/lib/

I've attached them below.

there's also libjnimosaic and libnji_filtershow_filters but they are already in pabxs' build, unless you desperately want to use googles versions

Attachments

pabx

Apr 5, 2011
Zurich
pabx haven't had a chance to merge in your latest upstream patches yet to submit a pull on the undervoltage, but it's all in one commit here if it helps..

https://github.com/fards/kernel_a806/commit/8ca674aae8bf37e848135dc8294f76aa0e399d95

I will merge up when I get a chance.
I don't want to sound picky, but the source looks reeeeeally bad. There is a buffer overflow in the first function of the patch.
(I'm not blaming you - the source is from the famous i-have-no-clue-what-fsync-does-guy)

alex3305

Jul 4, 2007
Tilburg
Something I noticed: Google backup is disabled ("Backing up to debug-only private cache"). As this is rather convenient to have, any way to enable it or is this ROM/source/GApps dependant?
It's a bug regarding the rom or the installation of GApps. It's quite easy to fix though. First disable backups. Than just open a prompt/terminal and run the following command:

Code:
adb shell bmgr transport com.google.android.backup/.BackupTransportService
Finally enable backups and it will be good to go. You will, however, have to exit the activity (screen) to let the text change :). You will have to have adb/shell root access to execute the command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone