dkv2222

Apr 12, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
flashed the rom
its super fast

but i cant find superuser access
where it is ?
please let me know

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

have u accessed SU ?
root access ?
if yes lemme know

P.S
the RED led (the one which lights up when we call) gets lighten up and goes unless i made a reboot
then comes back again,
how to fix this ?

It stays on if the 'Active Display' feature's pocket mode is on. I disabled pocket mode and no more problems with the sensor. :)

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

Rawwr

Oct 25, 2012
Universe 10
It stays on if the 'Active Display' feature's pocket mode is on. I disabled pocket mode and no more problems with the sensor. :)

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

thanks mate :p
i was like what is this xD

I flashed Supeuser to gain root access.

No problems so to report with root and cpu @ 1200

Edit: The red the red light is the proximity sensor if I am not mistaken, I have found no way to fix it.

thanks dude :D

Last edited:

Casper1982

Mar 20, 2013
La Pampa
Omni Rom

Wow .. It goes very well for now ... but just today I had an unexpected reboot ..
I think it's the base that leads cm11 ...

I hope the next version has Base slim .. :victory:

struq

Apr 1, 2012
Wow .. It goes very well for now ... but just today I had an unexpected reboot ..
I think it's the base that leads cm11 ...

I hope the next version has Base slim .. :victory:
Reboot in what situation? Overclocked?
BTW it's not based on CM, nor Slim, it's just based on Omni.:p However device specific stuff are shared among all these rom and could be the root of reboot issue though.

niksy+

Jan 16, 2012
@struq Many of us have random reboots on CM11. Reaally random, like, my phone rebooted once while it was just laying on the table, charging - it rebooted while being in standby. On other occasions it reboots while I'm listening to music or browsing the web... I really need to set up ADB and catch this stuff on logs >_< Could you tell me which ADB drivers should I use? The ones from Google's ADT bundle? Because Motorola's don't seem to work, I get "device offline" when trying to connect via adb :/

On the other hand, thank you for OmniROM! :) It really does work great! Although I've grown too acustomed to many features and options of CM, but I'm trying to deal with the nostalgia for now :D Will be running it until I grow more fond of it or until a new CM build pops up :D

Thank you once more! :)
Cheers!

Last edited:

hotdog125

Sep 19, 2012
Bangalore
[/COLOR @struq Many of us have random reboots on CM11. Reaally random, like, my phone rebooted once while it was just laying on the table, charging - rebooted standby. On other occasions it reboots while I'm listening to music or browsing the web... I really need to set up ADB and catch this stuff on logs >_< Could you tell me which ADB drivers should I use? The ones from Google's ADT bundle? Because Motorola's don't seem to work, I get "device offline" when trying to connect via adb :/

On the other hand, thank you for OmniROM! :) It really does work great! Although I've grown too acustomed to many features and options of CM, but I'm trying to deal with the nostalgia for now :D Will be running it until I grow more fond of it or until a new CM build pops up :D

Cheers!

For some reason ADB always lists the Defy as offline. ADB works only when the phone is in TWRP, which is not very helpful.

jassi32

Sep 24, 2011
INDIA
@struq Many of us have random reboots on CM11. Reaally random, like, my phone rebooted once while it was just laying on the table, charging - it rebooted while being in standby. On other occasions it reboots while I'm listening to music or browsing the web... I really need to set up ADB and catch this stuff on logs >_< Could you tell me which ADB drivers should I use? The ones from Google's ADT bundle? Because Motorola's don't seem to work, I get "device offline" when trying to connect via adb :/

Cheers!

hey i didn't faced a single random reboot up till now , its been more than 24 hours ....
but I am on a Clean Flash from RSD , coz sumhow i lost the recovery ......

abhinavvaidya90

Jan 18, 2013
Ahmedabad
Can u gimme that rom ? I wanna try it, i dont use button brightness,
I keep the lights off,
Please upload it and gimme
M dying to try omni rom xD

Sent from my MB526 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Seriously !
U cant depend on ur dad for 1000 rupees :|
U can get that much of money on ur own,
Its not a big deal, mate.

Sent from my MB526 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
ya i know but i dont have time....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you :p
    * Also no eta's as am not a dev and solving bugs will be hard for me and this is done for fun....Thanks to 
    Steve kondik for his nice sense of comedy :)

450j1ot.jpg

AOSPA 4.0+ PARANOIDANDROID [beta]
    Kitkat 4.4.2 KOT49H android-4.4.2_r1

Download ROMS from DOWNLOAD HERE

Mirror here (Thanks to UncleDan) --> http://www.uncledan.it/android-files/motorola-defy-2ndboot/

1. DOWNLOAD YOUR ROM

2. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BANKS 4.4 GAPPS PACKAGE - BANKS

3. FULL CLEAN WIPE (If coming from another rom/android version) - * system, cache & dalvik* or USE @TJKV safewipe script - Here

4. FLASH ROM & GAPPS

5. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK

5. RUN INITIAL SETUP & REBOOT

GIT
    GERRIT
    COMMUNITY + CHANGELOGS
    More Installation instructions, tips & Changelog

Installation Instructions coming from stock
    • If you are coming from stock OS (must be rooted with CWM) or an old build of GB, ICS, or JB then flash "defy_twrp_recovery_2.6.3.0.zip" from the links under downloads.
    • Wipe /data, /cache, and /system in TWRP or use defy_safewipe.zip (Credits to @YetAnotherForumUser for the wipe script)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps
    • Reboot

Root Instructions
    • Go to Settings -> About phone
    • Tap on Build number 8 times
    • Go back to settings and go to Developer options
    • Enable Root for Apps or Apps & ADB per your choice

Bugs
    • Known bugs on CM11 by Quarx2k [here]
    • FM radio not supported at the moment
    • Some graphical issues from time to time. Happens in AOSP builds also Fixed now thanks to @steven676 & @struq for the heads up.
    • Tell me more if you find it ;)

Changelog
    ART Runtime
    ART is experimental, please do not report any bugs while using it.
    • The banks gapps supports ART.
    • Flash the ROM only and boot it up once, switch to ART.
    • Reboot into the ROM. This bootup takes a long time.
    • Reboot to recovery and flash ART compatible gapps and any other addon
    • Reboot

Thanks & Donations

Donations

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser
    to Quarx
    to Blechd0se

Thanks

To all current/past moto & defy devs including @Epsylon3, @maniac103, @Quarx, @walter79, @czechop, @kabaldan @YetAnotherForumUser @Blechd0se, @SlugZero @TJKV and to anymore I missed sorry :p

Credit

To the Omni team as always for a great rom and vision
    To Google for providing us with awesomess
    To Moto not really :p but thanks for the defy it's pretty awesome
    To Goo for free hosting
    To XDA for always me to share my hobby.
    To @TJKV & @houstonn for shamelessly stealing their OP's :p
    Heads up.... New build coming tomorrow. So far so good I have not had any graphical issues yet... Also i disabled the low memory flag by default as it seems to preform better without it. I will also see if I can get a build of Omni ready .

Edit - spoke too soon on the graphical issues :p completely froze my phone had to remove the battery to reboot. Man I wish I knew where this problem is hopefully Quarx's can find a fix soon :)

Let's Go ^_^
    @Kayant Can I port this Rom to the Nexus One. It'd be much appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Go mad :) Just a thanks in your OP if your are successful... Good luck :D

@TJKV @struq

I think the patch works because to make pvr crash and cause the glitches if I have a lot of apps running then switch to tapatalk or dailer it usually appears with the patch it doesn't :). The error log still appears in logcat but it doesn't result in any graphical glitches.

I will be uploading the build now for people who want it :)

Also look forward to Omni rom coming soon ;)
    Hi there,
    i'm trying to bring to you a fresh build of paranoid android (with 4.4.4 source tree).
    As far as i'm talking, i have a working build but it has some bugs/lacks such as not working theme engine, reboot when setting a new background image (o_O), defy parts not showing up in settings, voice quality filters and maybe other things i'm not noticing.
    The last two should be easy to bring because we can use Quarx2k code.
    About the first two i really don't know what to do, i will try with a clean build.

I will keep you updated