• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

|☆|AOSP'ish GalaxyTask 9.x Theme|★|Updated 12.05.11|★|v6.6.1|☆|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY

Make sure you are already on Task's rom and have it booted into it once first. Don't flash Task's rom and then flash the theme without booting in between both flashes.

[ DOWNLOAD ]

vWf2f.jpg

3dqF4.jpg

v6.6.1
*Updated to support current rom
*started to use diff ver system for the roms
v2.0
*stock HC font for quick panel clock
*minus bug fixes
v1.1 - v1.9
*I really dont remember lol
v1.1
*Initial public release ^_^
v1.0 - v1.8
*Whole crap load of internal testing (Thanks for the help PookiePrancer)

Thanks To:
  • task650 - For his awesome rom's
  • Bazar617 - For all his support and teaching me on what to do on XML
  • alterbridge86 - Giving me a hand on some XML help
  • Hooolm - Giving me a XML base to compare to and mod from :)
  • Vertumus - for letting me poke at his XML tweaks and his reboot images :)
  • The Donators - Huge Thanks to the few of you that have donated as if it was not for you I would of stopped this madness weeks ago

Last edited:

mrmad23

Jan 21, 2011
Munich
www.morethanandroid.de
haha thanks, and I would love to meet the person that keep low rating my theme's my guess just some kid that is butt hurt I wont port them to the 7500 lol

Oh mate, there were not too many themes to choose from before you started releasing and maintaining those great themes. Almost too many to pick from now. Thanks and don't worry about some stupid kid...

bdejong11129

Dec 14, 2010
haha thanks, and I would love to meet the person that keep low rating my theme's my guess just some kid that is butt hurt I wont port them to the 7500 lol

WTF....how can he rate your themes low? They works like they should. Must be that he has not seen your pink theme, maybe that is more his style. I love your themes, i have them all and switch them when i feel the need. Part of the fun is having the ability to quick boot into recovery and flash the new theme. Keep them comming and you do great work. You should consider doing some videos on how.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

bdejong11129

Dec 14, 2010
I like this one alot. The rotating bee for the boot animation is very nice. I think i like that part the most of all of the boot animations, even better than the evil eye from task.

PookiePrancer

Aug 9, 2010

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
Who keeps rating your threads with low ratings? I just gave 5 stars to boost the rating-

Lol, thanks all I can think of is someone pissed I won't port to the 7500 . Funny thing was I felt bad for the 7500 guys when I put out this theme was going to put out a overcome port of the ics theme... But for now just going to stick with the current ones unless someone that has donated has some sort of request from me :)

Thanks for up rating the thread again!

bdejong11129

Dec 14, 2010
Something that is missing from the android app for this site is the ability to rate the thread. I went into the browser just so that I could rate this thread. BS to anyone who rates this down, its a well thought out smooth theme, its my theme of the day right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Make sure you are already on Task's rom and have it booted into it once first. Don't flash Task's rom and then flash the theme without booting in between both flashes.

[ DOWNLOAD ]

vWf2f.jpg

3dqF4.jpg

v6.6.1
    *Updated to support current rom
    *started to use diff ver system for the roms
    v2.0
    *stock HC font for quick panel clock
    *minus bug fixes
    v1.1 - v1.9
    *I really dont remember lol
    v1.1
    *Initial public release ^_^
    v1.0 - v1.8
    *Whole crap load of internal testing (Thanks for the help PookiePrancer)

Thanks To:
    • task650 - For his awesome rom's
    • Bazar617 - For all his support and teaching me on what to do on XML
    • alterbridge86 - Giving me a hand on some XML help
    • Hooolm - Giving me a XML base to compare to and mod from :)
    • Vertumus - for letting me poke at his XML tweaks and his reboot images :)
    • The Donators - Huge Thanks to the few of you that have donated as if it was not for you I would of stopped this madness weeks ago

I was thinking of the stock HC battery. I never use tablets enough to go below 50% battery, and think that the stock HC battery just looks a little cleaner overall.

My apologies if it sounds confusing.

here is the theme w/ stock battery, it dont jive up so I may retheme the battery to match wifi color etc.. but let me know if this is ok for you..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22063477/An...Task/b00sted_GalaxyTask_AOSP_Theme_v7.0.1.zip
    Sa-weet! Looks gorgeous. Go have fun with your son; they grow up too fast. I'll treat y'all to some ice cream or something tomorrow; gotta get some sleep :)
    Sa-weet! Looks gorgeous. Go have fun with your son; they grow up too fast. I'll treat y'all to some ice cream or something tomorrow; gotta get some sleep :)

thanks again for all the help! go check the ICS theme, i fixed something there for you too :p
    Thread Closed at OP Request