AP Fastboot Not Restoring to 2.3.5.

Search This thread
Hey gang,

Brand new problem that has me a little perplexed. I have been using the 'Returntosctock2.3.5.script' that has been posted in a previous thread, and restoring to 2.3.5. via AP Fastboot along with the Stock Restore .bat file, but now that is not working. It is now showing that after running the script, it goes through its steps but then says:

sending 'mbmloader' <39 KB>... FAILED <command write failed <no such file or directory>>
sending 'mbm' <256 KB>... FAILED <command write failed <no such file or directory>>
rebooting into bootloader... FAILED <command write failed <no such file or directory>>
sending 'cdt.bin' <16 KB>... FAILED <command write failed <no such file or directory>>

Untitled-7.jpg

Now, after it does the rest of its business, and after the reboot, it bootloops from splash screen to boot animation and back again, continually. I tried using RSD Lite for the first time and restored 2.3.5. and without any issues. So, what's up with restoring through AP Fastboot not working but the other method does? I have restored using AP Fastboot countless times, and without any problems. I don't get it. :confused:

KEB64

Jan 25, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I for one have not used the "returntostock" script. I didn't even know it existed until now. I did use RSD lite for the first time the other day and am impressed at how quick and well it worked. Kinda stinks they don't make it compatible with Linux. Doesn't make sense really.

I know, right?

I for one have not used the "returntostock" script. I didn't even know it existed until now. I did use RSD lite for the first time the other day and am impressed at how quick and well it worked. Kinda stinks they don't make it compatible with Linux. Doesn't make sense really.

I was just happy that RSD worked, and worked well. Still, I'm very befuddled as to why the script method didn't yield the same results it has for me every other time I've used it. I just don't get it...