Apex Launcher Problem

Search This thread

johnhany97

May 23, 2012
Cairo
www.iminisoft.org
Hey guys,
So when I downloaded the new update for Apex Launcher it keeps on crashing and it crashed ALL the system's apps :(
My friend has also an S2 and he downloded the same update from the same website, but it didn't do all the problems that happened to me.
I am running Resurrection Remix ICS V.2.4.1 same as my friend but the problem happened with me only !!!!!!!
Please help me, as now I can't retreive any of my apps and when i try to go to the settings to clear the apps cache, an application from NOWHERE crashes and I don't Know what to do :(

Tweakergirl

Apr 23, 2012
When you have made a backup you can restore it I suppose. You can try that and Reinstall Apex after that.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

mxlab

Jun 20, 2009
San Juan
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,
So when I downloaded the new update for Apex Launcher it keeps on crashing and it crashed ALL the system's apps :(
My friend has also an S2 and he downloded the same update from the same website, but it didn't do all the problems that happened to me.
I am running Resurrection Remix ICS V.2.4.1 same as my friend but the problem happened with me only !!!!!!!
Please help me, as now I can't retreive any of my apps and when i try to go to the settings to clear the apps cache, an application from NOWHERE crashes and I don't Know what to do :(

Root explorer, delete original AL, and install updated one. Reboot and hit thanks button.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium