• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APK] [03.11.16]Google Camera 4.2.024.137460634 (7.0) ARM & ARMx64 EDITION

Search This thread

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
This is maybe not the right way to ask, but since this one version isn't working on official CM 14.1, I used the one from the play store.
The issue is that photos with flash are impossible to take.
Like the phone lights up the flash but takes the pic right after the flash is turned off, so it's always dark.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
This is maybe not the right way to ask, but since this one version isn't working on official CM 14.1, I used the one from the play store.
The issue is that photos with flash are impossible to take.
Like the phone lights up the flash but takes the pic right after the flash is turned off, so it's always dark.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Try cameranx posted in 6p theme app section. It's a modded version. Perhaps it will fix your problem. I ever had this problem long time ago but cant remember how i fixed it .. is it doing the same with native camera from cm ?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Try cameranx posted in 6p theme app section. It's a modded version. Perhaps it will fix your problem. I ever had this problem long time ago but cant remember how i fixed it .. is it doing the same with native camera from cm ?

Tried it already, just black screen.
I don't know about the cm camera since I deleted it, but I think the issue is gone now.
Maybe a reboot fixed it, or maybe sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

RonHos

Nov 14, 2016
Shutter lag

Installed this latest version 4.2.024.137460634 Nexus 5x, Android 7 pure. Unfortunately there is significant (seconds) apparent shutter lag with or without HDR and this varies considerably depending on available light. Makes the app unusable. Is this an issue under investigation ... I would love to continue with app.

Last edited:

RonHos

Nov 14, 2016
Shutter Lag

Thanks for quick reply. I am unsure which HERE I should install on my Nexus 5x? Can you be specific please. I am a bit of a novice at this!

Last edited:

Luigibr

Nov 7, 2016
Is this device specifc? I tried this and other versions and none seem to be working. After the camera loads it crashes, any ideias? My device is an A6020l36 arm 64.

Enviado de meu A6020l36 usando Tapatalk

Reactions: aninditAXC

teostar

May 30, 2013
Hi, just downloaded on my oneplus 3 on os7.0 just 2 observations.
1- there's nothing to suggest "auto hdr+" or burst mode is working.
2- app crashes when's slow motion is selected

Reactions: Shornyster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New standalone version based on the update version given by playstore when using my previous mod

This version is renamed and wont break your existing camera , no more crash on Google Photos :)

it work on 7.0 and do not need anything else than install and profit :)

As previously it only work on ARM X64 processor !!!

The new version is 4.2.024.137460634

Improvement : BURST SHOT / Auto HDR / Slow Motion 120/240FPS / Bug Fix

Download Link SDK24 (7.0) ARMX64 : Google Camera 4.2.024.137460634_SDK24_X64

!!! ARM Not updated for the moment as Google dont release update!!!
    Download Link SDK24 (7.0) ARM : Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920_SDK24

The ARM version has been tested on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6 using a Nougat rom (SDK24 Minimal)

Please no mirror or repost (Link to this thread and give credits)

Dont forget to press THANKS ! This is free and make me Happy !!

HOW TO USE :

Download
    Install
    PROFIT !!!!

Info : First launch app might crash but after this it will work as standard camera

Please report bug (if you find some) and new functions (I'll resume it in OP if need)
    @dog121 Mate keep cool !
    I' ve seen the thread have been update also today after you sent me the link ..

Indeed we have the same source (google) so that can happen 2 same mods appears in different thread without everybody knowing it ...
    Personnaly i never to get to N5X has i have a 6p and dont care about 5x dev ....
    And if you think i distribute work from other people without giving credits .. no .. i did the job by myself .. simply for my usage and sharing when it works well .....

Indeed this is the same source so same result ... apk are different in the name , md5 and signature ... but look the same by external :)

What planet are u on the apk version are the same..and the 5x one has burst mode as well Charles the dev on 5x mod both versions the original system pixel dump and the updated one via a heads up...
    Check the original link...

http://chromloop.com/2016/10/update...unch-android-7-1-burst-more-af-ae-lock-fixed/
    Sent from my Pixel using XDA-Developers mobile app
    That's not the issue ..the issue is that people just don't read...make statements without the facts.. that's all.. No disrespect to u and ur mods ..

RANT WARNING

You can say that again. A lot of People on this site are straight up lazy. They want end answer quick without making any effort. I'm so sick of it. If you want to see it on display, check the Pure Nexus 7 thread for the 6p. They did read the first few posts, they don't read the last few pages. Someone will give an answer to something, and in the VERY NEXT POST, another person will come in asking the question that was just answered ONE POST above theirs. Apparently it's too much work.
    Me? I'll return to a thread and if theres 20+ pages I have to catch up on, 99℅ of the time, as long as I'm not in a hurry, I read them before I do anything else. That's what you're supposed to do as a user, yet these people will continue to be lazy, not read, not even the op, nothing. Just auto post a ? In hopes of getting the quickest answer possible without wanting to make any effort . Its RIDICULOUS.

RANT OVER

Have nice day

Update Google Camera 4.2.024.137460634 released this morning on local playstore

This is an update for ARM X64 Only
    Rebuilt on new source / Renamed as previous
    Minimal SDK 24
    ARM version will be update when having source ...

See OP for download link :good:
    This version is working great on PN 7.0. If anyone has the older version make sure you uninstall it first before updating to this newer version.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk