[APK][20-NOV-2017] Google Play Store v8.4.40.V-all ~ Newest version, unmodded

Search This thread

VeEuzUKY

Oct 10, 2008
I we need is a Google Play Store AND Google Play Services Mods that DON'T UPDATE THEMSELVES! This is all a waste of time other wise because almost every other day these apps get automatically updated. Sick and tired of this endless cat and mouse game. This needs to be a one time install and done, no more updates on this horrid apps that get bigger, more bloated and more limiting and controlling with each release!!!

Reactions: anuragchowdry

ala61

Feb 16, 2017
Mam pytanie
Czy nie można zrobić Black sklepu 8.5.39

Wysłane z mojego INSIGNIA_550i przy użyciu Tapatalka

baristaart

Oct 16, 2010
Taipei
8.5.39 version can not work on my phone. I also get in trouble with stopping automatic upgrade to 8.5.39. What can I do?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APK][17-JAN-2018] Google Play Store v8.7.10-all ~ Newest version, unmodded

THREAD UPDATE 17 JANUARY 2018 - I am closing this thread for various reasons, primarily due to the fact that I can no longer update the thread title on my own and need a mod's help for each update. There is also significantly less of a need for this thread as a mirror; I started the thread 5 years ago, long before APK Mirror existed, but that site has since become a one-stop shop for any and all APK's. I encourage you to visit them for all your Play Store needs.

An updated version of Google's Play Store is now available, version 8.7.10-all. The new APK is linked below; it is not themed or modified in any way. It should work on any version of Android in any part of the world. The attached APK is installable just like any side-loaded APK. Or if you are rooted, you can move the APK to the appropriate /system folder manually or with a flashable zip to replace your existing Play Store (Phonesky.apk or Vending.apk).

DOWNLOAD >> View attachment PlayStore_v8.7.10-all.apk

Now more than 1,000,000 total downloads since the thread opened, I'm done counting

NB: Just to ease everyone's mind, don't be alarmed by the posts directly below this. @DJxSpeedy and I were trying to figure out some of the new folders and permissions when version 3.10.9 was released and before it hit the mainstream, but that has since been explained by Android Police. :)

Play-Store.png
    THREAD UPDATE - I am closing this thread for various reasons, primarily due to the fact that I can no longer update the thread title on my own and need a mod's help for each update. There is also significantly less of a need for this thread as a mirror; I started the thread 5 years ago, long before APK Mirror existed, but that site has since become a one-stop shop for any and all APK's. I encourage you to visit them for all your Play Store needs.

Thank you to those who visited, subscribed to the thread, and provided support/answers to questions over the years.