[APK] Dialer with contacts icon-LPx/UHLPS-Vertumus 4.6.1–also with black background!

Search This thread

kenar2

Oct 31, 2011
Czech Republic
Before must I give a big THX to Vertumus for his great theme and hard work!

I ported and modified Contacts.apk from UHLPS with 4.6.1 themed

Tested on LPG, but I think, it will be probably function also on another ROM (minimal on LPI) - ill test in future

Changelog:
16/07/2012 added Black version – included pure black background (without hatches) in dialer and contacts
23/07/2012 added VR universal theme Smaller Dialer Numbers - you can it use for any dialer

Screen (Normal):

Screen (Black):

Screen (Smaller Dialer Numbers):

Install:
- backup, backup, backup!
- download the *.zip file
- select ZIP file and install it from CWM (also is possible and easier per CWM Manager apk)
- enjoy it

Download:
Dialer without SMS and MMS logs
Dialer with SMS and MMS logs
Dialer Black without SMS and MMS logs
Dialer Black with SMS and MMS logs
VR theme Smaller Dialer Numbers ...you can it use for any dialer - Flash only per CWM recovery (not per CWM.apk - it will stop)!
Restore Contacts_ only without SMS log_Vertumus themed LPG/LPI...with log I don´t have, when you need with SMS log, download it somewhere here an forum with original apk, or extract it from another rom.

Next thanks I give to:
Salesale (Neat ROM) for his UHLPS Contacts.apk without log!

Last edited:

Syrus01

Jun 3, 2009
Hi there,

Dialer looks great, haven't seen you around in Vertumus' Thread. Just found this by accident. Why don't you unveil you mod in Vertumus' Thread, there are many people who are eagerly awaiting this :)

If you don't do it I will!!! ;)

Greetings

Reactions: kenar2

kenar2

Oct 31, 2011
Czech Republic
does this mod works for UHLPS? call recording, black dailer, no sms logs? NeatRomLite UHLPS?

Yes it does, is from UHLPS.

Call recording is no integrated in contacts.apk, is in another place, in phone.apk.
When you want call recording, flash this mod (phone.apk) from site with Neat rom, then Vertumus theme. Or I can for you create flash mod with already Vertumus themed phone.apk included call recording.

Titosilva

Apr 14, 2010

Tested on LPG, but I think, it will be probably function also on another ROM (minimal on LPI) - ill test in future

Changelog:
16/07/2012 added Black version – included pure black background (without hatches) in dialer and contacts

Screen (normal):
di-0134192586013.png

Screen (black):

Install:
- select ZIP file and install it from CWM (also is possible and easier per CWM Manager apk)
- enjoy it

Download:
Restore Contacts_ only without SMS log_Vertumus themed ...with log I don´t have, when you need with SMS log, download it somewhere here an forum with original apk, or extract it from another rom.

Next thanks I give to:

Hello,

work great on NeatRomlite1.2 but i would prefer the sammy phone icon (green) than the ICS one (blue).
Is that possible to make a new mod with sammy phone icon, pleasee? Or just a way to replace the icon?
Regards,

kenar2

Oct 31, 2011
Czech Republic
Hi, thanks, in attachment you have flashable VR theme with sammy icons (green dialer and orange contacts). Flash only per CWM recovery (not per CWM.apk - it will stop)!
For now it doesn't work on Black version!!!! (for me)

You can it use for some version of dialer in second post (without Black version).
Hope, it´s what you wanted.

Edit: if you want Black, write me PM, ill prepare whole flashable file.

Edit2 (23072012): already function also for Black version :)

Last edited:

Fouad Aslam

Oct 16, 2011
Islamabad
phone and contacts apk disappeared after flashing

Hi,
Thank you for the mod, exactly what I was looking for. However after flashing it, the phone and contacts apk have disappeared. They show up in ES root explorer but are not installed or install able. I am using Althebyani Rom 4.5 which is Based on XWLPG.
Thanks.

kenar2

Oct 31, 2011
Czech Republic
Hi, how I writed, first flash dialer with contacts and then Black version. Flash it per CWM. apk. I hope it's helpful .

Edit 23072012: Black version is already possible use independently :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fouad Aslam

nagateja

Feb 14, 2012
Hyderabad
Dialer Help

Hello guys pls help me on this issue
I like the Zeta Rom dailer on galaxy s2. I Like the way it displays the caller id and contact photo in complete full screen.
But now the rom development has been closed and i like to move on to other roms but i love that dialer and caller id interface in ZETA 3.1 rom.
how do i copy or get that dialer onto any other rom

kenar2

Oct 31, 2011
Czech Republic
Hi, in system/app you have phone.apk, copy it to some your folders an SDcard. After flash new ROM, take it and copy to system/app, before copy there rename phone.apk to phone.apkold and then put your and restart.

Edit: do it also with contacts.apk

Last edited:

DaVoodooman

Dec 29, 2011

Is it possible to make me a Contacts.apk without any theming. My wife does not have ICS Domination so the plain one would be nice. :D Much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Changelog:
    23/07/2012 added VR universal theme Smaller Dialer Numbers - you can it use for any dialer

Screen (Normal):

Screen (Black):

Screen (Smaller Dialer Numbers):

Install:
    - enjoy it

Download:
    VR theme Smaller Dialer Numbers ...you can it use for any dialer - Flash only per CWM recovery (not per CWM.apk - it will stop)!
    Restore Contacts_ only without SMS log_Vertumus themed LPG/LPI...with log I don´t have, when you need with SMS log, download it somewhere here an forum with original apk, or extract it from another rom.

Next thanks I give to:
    Hi there,

Dialer looks great, haven't seen you around in Vertumus' Thread. Just found this by accident. Why don't you unveil you mod in Vertumus' Thread, there are many people who are eagerly awaiting this :)

If you don't do it I will!!! ;)

Greetings
    Nice work!

One question, is it multi dpi usable? Would love that.....
    Now i'm using ex dialer , because it can handle multi dpi like the 160 i'm using.....

Changelog:

Screen (normal):
    di-0134192586013.png

Screen (black):

Install:
    - enjoy it

Download:
    Restore Contacts_ only without SMS log_Vertumus themed ...with log I don´t have, when you need with SMS log, download it somewhere here an forum with original apk, or extract it from another rom.

Next thanks I give to:

Hello,

work great on NeatRomlite1.2 but i would prefer the sammy phone icon (green) than the ICS one (blue).
    Is that possible to make a new mod with sammy phone icon, pleasee? Or just a way to replace the icon?
    Regards,
    phone and contacts apk disappeared after flashing

Hi,
    Thank you for the mod, exactly what I was looking for. However after flashing it, the phone and contacts apk have disappeared. They show up in ES root explorer but are not installed or install able. I am using Althebyani Rom 4.5 which is Based on XWLPG.
    Thanks.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone